🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Man, you just have some bad taste in music :lol:. The IG crowd saying Carter 3 was Wayne's best album are the same people who believe Gucci Mane is a clone, and still post L's and Owl emojis under Meek Mill's pics :lol:.

Wayne prior to Carter 3 was actually amazing. You should do yourself a favor and listen to them Squad tapes or Carter 1 and Carter 2 again. You'll see the difference in quality.

I don't remember Carter 3 being bad. That whole era was dope seeing Wayne reach superstar status but I agree his prime as a rapper was 05-07.

C3 was horrible. He disappointed everybody man, he basically said **** all of the fans that's been with him he gonna make music for the teenage white kids.

Carter 3 is really bad, it aged like milk. Looking at that track listing, Mr. Carter, Let The Beat Build, and Nothing On Me are the only songs I'd still listen to. I'll never forget when he went on First Take and Skip said he listened to every song and that they all sounded different from each other and it's impossible for someone to do that and still create a timeless work but Wayne did. Ridiculous.

Theres one standout terrible song though and it's Ms. Officer. One of the primary examples of why rappers shouldn't be doing songs about being in love with women especially this guy. Lil Wayne should be rapping about three things generally; fly stuff, drugs, and murder.

Only Drake is good at making songs about females right? :lol:

It's always funny reading antidope's opinion on rappers making songs about women. This man makes no sense.

C3 was horrible. He disappointed everybody man, he basically said **** all of the fans that's been with him he gonna make music for the teenage white kids.

'08 was my senior year in High School when he blew up....I was shocked at how many white teens thought Wayne was a "new artist".

Lollipop was the definition of that line he said years before on Gangstas don't die:

"And to think I'm one sellout record away from being famous...sht I guess I ain't"

Lollipop was a good song though. Idc :lol:. Idk who the guy from C3 to now is. Wayne got cloned :smh:.

:lol: it's funny how whenever something sucks to somebody but other ppl like it, it's for white people, women, beta males, or it must be the machine, white America etc.

Last edited:
Wayne went off the deep end after 2011 since then 90% of his verses are just straight up terrible

Carter 3 is really bad, it aged like milk. Looking at that track listing, Mr. Carter, Let The Beat Build, and Nothing On Me are the only songs I'd still listen to. I'll never forget when he went on First Take and Skip said he listened to every song and that they all sounded different from each other and it's impossible for someone to do that and still create a timeless work but Wayne did. Ridiculous.

Theres one standout terrible song though and it's Ms. Officer. One of the primary examples of why rappers shouldn't be doing songs about being in love with women especially this guy. Lil Wayne should be rapping about three things generally; fly stuff, drugs, and murder.

Only Drake is good at making songs about females right? :lol:

It's always funny reading antidope's opinion on rappers making songs about women. This man makes no sense.
Big Sean Fab and Hov too.

An example of something sucking to someone is a couple songs on 500 degreez. An example of someone making a commercial attempt and basically making music to be accepted by that crowd and white people is the Carter 3. Aint like dude made anything before then that sounded anything like it, hell even after he made **** that sounded kinda like old wayne. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was getting raped financially and said **** it imma tap dance and sing for these dudes. Then followed the skating, then the guitar Rockstar **** etc. Sellout Wayne is a sellout.

Still mad we got finnessed out of the 'Single' version with Drake on it

**** was even printed on the tracklist on the physical copy of the cd

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that, gave the song to Wayne smh

On another note, I listen to Views every night but Hotline Bling does not belong in this album

Excuse Me Miss, Bonnie & Clyde, Hollywood were terrible

Fab's Make Me Better though >>>
Camron-on-The-Nightly-Show.jpg

I know I'm late but DJ Khaled featuring Drake "For Free". That Kendrick line was some sort of form to this:

As you can guess Kendrick would be Pac

That beat sounds like the sounds the Christmas cards make when you open them. Don't like it.

O god smh. 1st one cry loses. Dudes gonna hug and make up in no time.

The only annoying thing about this is all the Drake haters will automatically be on Buddens D for doing this, though they aint bump not one Budden track in years

I've seen dudes worshipping DMX when he was getting at Drake :lol:

Rap fans are fickle

Huge Budden fan, he's a Jersey legend but he's been handling himself poorly throughout all of this.

He's a rap beef God though, he's like 8-0 if not more.

Last edited:
When I think of Summer Anthems, I think of tracks like

Trap Queen
Happy by Pharrell
Get Lucky by Daft Punk

I don't see One Dance getting that big (Even though it's already a #1)
Stop it 5.You don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom