🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

:smokin

Ohh got it. When someone said check the sample he said yep so figured that's what he meant by the jacking comment.

Man the confidence it takes to be a writer/performer is crazy. I don't know if I could give away Work and Jungle :lol:

All these songs were created under sound.. got so much talent over there :pimp:

For those that have seen him in concert, how good are Drake's live performances?

One of my boys is a huge Drake fan, he's a real homo. Said his shows are awful but he goes to every tour because of how much he loves his music.

Got an email a few days ago saying that the Seattle show for the tour is starting 30mins earlier, hope it's cause they're bringing out a surprise guest. Anyone else get this email from ticketmaster for their city?

I heard it's Macklemore. Their music is aimed at the same target audience.

Started From The Bottom is the best Drake single ever so that wins be default.

Yes

Gucci really let me down with this BS. He sold out. Someone cue up those tweets of him shidding on Drake so I can forgive him.

Future: Drake, we got a crew who will come to u for the Tony Montana video, we will have enough u sitting at a table spitting your verse.

Drake: ok...(never does it when it takes literally 30 minutes at his spot)

Gucci: I'm on house arrest and I wanna shoot this video

Drake: boarding this plane asap bro, I'm coming right now.

Boy other gonna pass on this opportunity for street cred and someone else wave

Street cred cause you did a song with suburban gucci? Okay....and guccis "free gucci" wave fueled by flaming cheeto eating hood boogers is bigger than drakes wave? Fam views sucks and gucci is a great trap rapper but chill already

Nonetheless that drake and gucci "i know you say you love me girllllll" came out a long time ago and drake still doesnt have street cred

He don't need street credit if thats what he's aiming for :lol: he blankets all styles of music: hood, backpackers, women etc

Street cred cause you did a song with suburban gucci? Okay....and guccis "free gucci" wave fueled by flaming cheeto eating hood boogers is bigger than drakes wave? Fam views sucks and gucci is a great trap rapper but chill already
This dude Drake an alien or some **** bruh always looks different.

U know what he going for. What other reason he making it his business to be there if it ain't benefitting him.

He not going for street cred, he just hopping on the wave because that's what is cool right now. Everyone knows Drake soft and not street. Just like his Future wave.

Drake doesn't need Street cred
He doesn't need it but he's so obsessed with trap rap/rappers. Reminds me of this dude I work with that know all the yo gotti songs word for word, can rap all old gucci, loves future and Rick Ross but dude grew up on a farm. **** be having me cracking up.

Views will be appreciated 2-3 years from now, I'm willing to bet...polarizing, you either love it or hate it

It's always funny to me when people say "this will be appreciated years from now".

Like whats gon change? Those weak bars and lazy singing ain't changing. For a album to get better over time it at least has to have good lyrics.

It's always funny to me when people say "this will be appreciated years from now".

Like whats gon change? Those weak bars and lazy singing ain't changing. For a album to get better over time it at least has to have good lyrics.
I ain't gonna lie, I miss NWTS drake or all the **** before then. They at least had the music and a few bars to argue when I would call him trash. He made it to easy now man, dudes just reference sales at this point. I might take a break from hating in here for a while, aubrey did the work for me.

808's and Heartbreak is a good example, people wrote Kanye off after he dropped that album, it was off the wall (no pun), but years later, it's appreciated. It wasn't "hot" right out the gate

The thing is we're in the era of "bangers" and "chop rap"...Drakes album was mellowed out (compared to whats hot right now), once the wave changes, people may take an appreciation to it

Back
Top Bottom