🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

For those that have seen him in concert, how good are Drake's live performances?

Saw him live right after "So Far Gone" dropped. Solid performer. Definitely intrigued to see how he's improved since then for the Summer 16 tour.

Last edited:
Too Good/One Dance makes more sense than Pop Style tho.. SFTB/HOWGH were epic in terms of their impact.

I know they weren't released right after each other but If Too Good keeps climbing than it could take the title easily.

Last edited:
Drake performed at my school right before he dropped Thank Me Later. Back when he was good.

Good concert

I would never pay to see him perform anything off Views

Hype grew on me majorly

Leg hanging out the Phantom, feelin like Juelz Santana :smokin

Juelz really posted a pic on ig doing that too :lol:

I don't think he's implying that sampling is jacking. He's saying that the song was originally a PND song that was given to Drake. KTT somehow unearthed that a while back.

Ohh got it. When someone said check the sample he said yep so figured that's what he meant by the jacking comment.

Man the confidence it takes to be a writer/performer is crazy. I don't know if I could give away Work and Jungle :lol:

Assuming the paper work is right, knowing the points you'll get as a writer by giving a song to a bigger artist...im sure they'd almost prefer it.

Future: Drake, we got a crew who will come to u for the Tony Montana video, we will have enough u sitting at a table spitting your verse.

Drake: ok...(never does it when it takes literally 30 minutes at his spot)

Gucci: I'm on house arrest and I wanna shoot this video

Drake: boarding this plane asap bro, I'm coming right now.

Boy other gonna pass on this opportunity for street cred and someone else wave

Went to a Drake show on the Club Paradise tour right after Take Care dropped.

**** was lit and all the **** was out...he had a lot of hits THEN and this was early 2012 so I'm sure his set list is crazy 4 years later.

Back
Top Bottom