🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Started with Take Care. They're all on Dat Piff too I believe.

Chop Care
Chopping Ain't the Same
If You're Chopping This It's Too Late
What A Time To Be Chopped

Bet...thank me later and views the ones I kinda wanna hear the most tho :lol: I still need to hear those tho. I heard cameras on YouTube chopped and it was :pimp:

Multiple artist using the same riddim is not a biggie deal in the Carribbean, and I would assume it is the same in Africa.

The problem is that West Indian's rather see a West Indian artist blowup from the song than an outsider, still One Dance is a popualr song down there. But it is not like Drake discovered dancehall music a couple months ago to rip off for Views.

The bigger revelation is the claim that he is just covering a WizKid song.

Last edited:

Big ups to her. I don't know if I can say this.....and then she said it. I don't think anyone is surprised though. He's really the Jewish Soulja Boy. Steals from everyone but he gets away with it for some reason.

How many times has someone came out and said Drake stole their song or style and then an apology is issued witting 24 hours. It happens so often that you would have to be a fool to believe any of them.

I understand she got ahead of herself but she really gonna tweet something that's 'hear say'.. :smh:

Wizkid flat out said she lied :lol:

Last edited:
Dude might as well go on that karaoke shows all the famous people go on. He would kill on that ****.

Back
Top Bottom