🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Over a billion streams?

You mogs need to stop falling asleep at your computer and letting the streams loop over night
[emoji]128514[/emoji]. U know how many dudes issue their exes right now b? They just letting that emotional shot ride over and over.

We talkin' $15 tho.

Is that really breakin' the bank for y'all dudes to cop an album, even if it turns out to be buns? :lol:

I'm on the move all day and I don't have time to look for streams or downloads but I do have time to click thru once on ITunes for a measly $15.

We talkin' $15 tho.

Is that really breakin' the bank for y'all dudes to cop an album, even if it turns out to be buns?
laugh.gif

I'm on the move all day and I don't have time to look for streams or downloads but I do have time to click thru once on ITunes for a measly $15.
If you know where to go, which isnt hard to find out at all, it takes the same amount of  time (maybe even less) to download than it does to buy

its your money though

Last edited:
:lol: exactly

If you can go to Apple Music to purchase a album I'm pretty sure you can stream it too considering its right next to each other

That's why i don't think he sold 2 million albums when millions of people could've just pressed the stream button instead of the Itunes button

GFK
Krit
Juicy J

Thank God for streaming though, cause that really has saved me from being pissed and wasting money, even with stuff from artists I'm a fan of. I still want my money back from Joe Budden and Shawnna's debuts.

***** who would buy shawnna's album anyways

Last edited:
Shawnna's second album was hard. Think it was called "Block Music" and there were a few joints on there.

Yep. That second album was really good. The 1st one had like 4 good songs, 2 of which were barely 1 minute long. Very Magna Carta-esque

Views isnt great but atleast we arent posting a pages worth in a thread about what party drake is at and what other rappers are there

Views chopped and screwed?? You want to make a boring nyquil-indicing album even slower than it already is? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom