🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I guess 'One Dance' holding that summer anthem title for now

I thought 'For Free' would've taken over though

No joke I am shocked this album has been number one for this long.

Wait did I miss something? Did you turn on Drake? :nerd:
Nah not at all, just thought something would have over taken it by now. Just always expect some guy in some genre that I don't listen to to drop something that over takes a rap album. It's how this stuff works.

For example Nick Jonas fits that bill.

Inb4....

Last edited:
I enjoyed Drake live, but he brings too many people with him. I had to suffer through Miguel when I saw Drake and pre 2015 Future

It's even worse now cause his catalogue is far too extensive to be bringing all of these people with him.

Whatever song that is at the end of '9' I need it asap

I just keep singing "tryna kill me but they still want the views"

Grammys grew on the the most outta everything on here lmao. It's actually pretty enjoyable now. Top 5 part is lit. I can even tolerate the bum at the end

I guess 'One Dance' holding that summer anthem title for now

I thought 'For Free' would've taken over though

Just wait on it. Itll slowly creep just like Bling.

Still praying for that Dub One Dance [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Grammys grew on the the most outta everything on here lmao. It's actually pretty enjoyable now. Top 5 part is lit. I can even tolerate the bum at the end

It's a heater man.. crazy cause everybody was saying it was blasphemy to put it on Views.

Not gonna lie I said it wasn't album worthy when I first heard it but Grammys is a banger.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need another collab mixtape from them. What a time 2 be Alive

Last edited:
Got an email a few days ago saying that the Seattle show for the tour is starting 30mins earlier, hope it's cause they're bringing out a surprise guest. Anyone else get this email from ticketmaster for their city?

Last edited:
Got an email a few days ago saying that the Seattle show for the tour is starting 30mins earlier, hope it's cause they're bringing out a surprise guest. Anyone else get this email from ticketmaster for their city?

Yes for the DC show, they moved up the cutoff time for the metro here to midnight, so my guess is they moved it up to accommodate that

What has been the best 2 single combo releases so far?

Over/Find Your Love
Headlines/Make Me Proud (or Take Care I guess)
SFTB/HOWGH
Pop Style/One Dance

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely headlines/take care or make me proud

Then pop style/one dance imo

Then over/find your love

Then stfb/HOWGH

Howgh is really good but started from the bottom I've always hated hit. The Bridge was the only good thing about that song to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom