🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

For sure but seeing rated higher than Take Care and NWTS is strange. Its like now you wanna put respeck on the mans albums :smh:

He's had a classic five years ago. I see what your saying tho. Make Me Proud is a stain for such a great album.

Make me proud is a good song in my book [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Bruh.. that has to be shopped :lol:

Make me proud is a good song in my book [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

It's the most teenie bopper track he's ever done. But it bumped kinda.

Last edited:
Bruh.. that has to be shopped :lol:

It's the most teenie bopper track he's ever done. But it bumped kinda.

How :lol: lol

I think ppl need to really evaluate their opinion when trying to discuss if an album is a classic or not lol. How can a whole album be good but one song (who you personally don't like, plenty of ppl do) make an album not a classic? That's dumb to me

Like sometimes you gotta overlook your own opinion when debating things. Use less emotion and more logic.

Example:
I didn't care for Kendrick Lamar backseat freestyle on GKMC. Matter fact I still don't really like it. EVERYONE likes that song...even a lot of females. So does that mean imma say "this album ain't a classic" cuz I don't likethat song? Nah I can still see the impact the song had without me liking it.

To say a song like make me proud was just that bad like no one was quoting it for years and ppl were listening to it is silly, if you don't like the song cool, but by no means was it just horrible lol

Last edited:
How :lol: lol

I think ppl need to really evaluate their opinion when trying to discuss if an album is a classic or not lol. How can a whole album be good but one song (who you personally don't like, plenty of ppl do) make an album not a classic? That's dumb to me

Like sometimes you gotta overlook your own opinion when debating things. Use less emotion and more logic.

Example:
I didn't care for Kendrick Lamar backseat freestyle on GKMC. Matter fact I still don't really like it. EVERYONE likes that song...even a lot of females. So does that mean imma say "this album ain't a classic" cuz I don't likethat song? Nah I can still see the impact the song had without me liking it.

To say a song like make me proud was just that bad like no one was quoting it for years and ppl were listening to it is silly, if you don't like the song cool, but by no means was it just horrible lol

It just stood out to me in a bad way. Way too commercial and seemed like a bait record.

I feel like Make Me Proud wasn't needed when all said and done. It was a top 10 hit so I understand his purpose in releasing it. It paid off. Its really only one of his singles I truly don't like. But the girls loved it and it was smart to drop it.

I would imagine this song gets skipped the most on Take Care by most ppl.

Last edited:
Over My Dead Body was fire. I skip that Andre 3k verse, its trash. Used to skip The Ride but I've learned to ignore the Weekends voice

It's probably cause out of his entire catalog, there's what, 6 better projects than this one :lol:? It's better than Views and maybe one of his early releases I haven't​ listened to in a long time and that's it

I think its tied or at least better than IYRT. Its better than TML also.

No way in hell is this better than IYRT. And I don't think More Life has any songs better than Miss Me or Light Up.

Last edited:
I deleted Kendrick's interlude and Practice so fast that I really forget they're even on that album.

I like Views and More Life better than Take Care.

The take care slander is crazy.l!

Id take a handful of songs off Take Care over any of his new releases (views/ML)

Cameras/Good ones
Crew love
The real her
hYFr
UGK
Buried alive

Drake had real hits and bangers this new drake is microwave music.

Last edited:
I deleted Kendrick's interlude and Practice so fast that I really forget they're even on that album.

I like Views and More Life better than Take Care.

Only songs I kept from Take Care are the Weeknd tracks and Kendricks joint [emoji]128514[/emoji] I hate that damn album.

Need Baka to adlib my eulogy tbh

"Tables turned, lessons learned, my best look
You jumped sides on me, now you 'bout to meet Westbrook
Go celebrate with your team and let victory vouch you
Just know the next game played, I might slap the (expletive) out you
Technical foul, I'm flagrant, I'm foul
They throwin' me out, you throw in the towel"

The take care slander is crazy.l!

Id take a handful of songs off Take Care over any of his new releases (views/ML)

Cameras/Good ones
Crew love
The real her
hYFr
UGK
Buried alive

Drake had real hits and bangers this new drake is microwave music.

there's a for sure songs on here that compete, do not disturb is top 10 champagne. Nothing's into something, teenage fever...those are classic drake tracks. But I agree those are classics.

"Tables turned, lessons learned, my best look
You jumped sides on me, now you 'bout to meet Westbrook
Go celebrate with your team and let victory vouch you
Just know the next game played, I might slap the (expletive) out you
Technical foul, I'm flagrant, I'm foul
They throwin' me out, you throw in the towel"

Yeah there's no way that's for drake, I don't see the whole "switched sides"

Only songs I kept from Take Care are the Weeknd tracks and Kendricks joint [emoji]128514[/emoji] I hate that damn album.

Need Baka to adlib my eulogy tbh

Which "Weeknd" joints

delete1234 delete1234

Practice
The Ride
Crew Love

I just looked in my Apple music, I have 52 Drake songs. 33 of them are between More Life and IYRT :smokin

Need to check my externals, I know I have some older stuff I should add to AM like the Stuntin freestyle and the Throw It In The Bag remix [emoji]128553[/emoji]

there's a for sure songs on here that compete, do not disturb is top 10 champagne. Nothing's into something, teenage fever...those are classic drake tracks. But I agree those are classics.
Yeah there's no way that's for drake, I don't see the whole "switched sides"
Which "Weeknd" joints

Kendrick Lit that boy Aubrey up.:x

How :lol: the part you posted didn't couldn't have even been directed at drake.

************* just be reaching for the skies just because :lol:

"Ooh kendrick said "i'll murder you on the beat" that has to be about ____! :smokin"

Back
Top Bottom