🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Man, Get It Together is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Need Drake to holla at Kaytranada on that House wave.

TRUTH! I legit had to keep riding around on my way home today because this came on and I could not turn it off. Low key best track on the album for me right now.

This is ok. Better than Views. Drake **** just be sounding boring to me now. The rapping ain't that good, little substance, the fake dance hall **** don't work to me. Drake music just ain't for me at this point.

Nothings Into Somethings and Lose You were great though.

Last edited:
This is the make or break project to me. If you dont like this, then you just dont like Drake and probably wont ever again, and thats fine.

This is ok. Better than Views. Drake **** just be sounding boring to me now. The rapping ain't that good, little substance, the fake dance hall **** don't work to me. Drake music just ain't for me at this point.

Nothings Into Somethings and Lose You were great though.
suck yuh madda

This is the make or break project to me. If you dont like this, then you just dont like Drake and probably wont ever again, and thats fine.

Yeh i agree. I totally tried to listen to this and Views but Drake new music/direction musically really not my taste.

Maybe its oversaturation, im just not interested anymore

Yeh i agree. I totally tried to listen to this and Views but Drake new music/direction musically really not my taste.

Maybe its oversaturation, im just not interested anymore

I pretty much agree with this

I do like this new project, def better than that garbage views. However I just prefer the older Drake alot better. I hate how he yells now and just has a new sound to him that doesn't sound as good.

I'm still a big fan, rap music nowadays is downright terrible with these new guys that just don't make any sense so at least Drake is still making decently high quality music

I've come to the conclusion I'll keep ice melts and delete the rest :lol:, at this point this the only song I listen to and maybe I'll keep passion fruit when I'm drunk just to here the intro part lol.

Last edited:
was skipping that song cause PND sounded horrible but that hidden track at the end was [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Yeah love that second track!!! Love how all these artist (YE, HOV, Beyonce, Nicki, Drake etc......) GLOATING about that LA life in their songs!! Ain't nothing like it!!!!

Feel like Drake jabbing Kendrick wit the king cobra line

"Jealous ones still envy and ****** turn king cobra..."(lose you)

Probably. **** just been sounding lazy. Especially compared to the Take Care era, even NWTS. His team of writers been slacking.

Back
Top Bottom