🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Blem is a riddim. :smokin
dawg....can't wait to get a dutty wine to madiba riddim or blem :smokin

Giving the album my first spin and I like what I hear so far. The internet loves to blow things out of proportion, the UK features aren't "trash". I like Skepta Interlude and Giggs on No Long Talk didn't sound bad, but then again I listen to grime and UK hip hop. The bass on Gyalchester, Portland, and Sacrifices :smokin

This is the make or break project to me. If you dont like this, then you just dont like Drake and probably wont ever again, and thats fine.

Yeh i agree. I totally tried to listen to this and Views but Drake new music/direction musically really not my taste.

Maybe its oversaturation, im just not interested anymore

It's probably cause out of his entire catalog, there's what, 6 better projects than this one :lol:? It's better than Views and maybe one of his early releases I haven't​ listened to in a long time and that's it

The Kendrick song is cool but I feel like it coulda been better. Like it don't hit that hard as far as a shot, when u read the lyrics they sound more harsh then when u hear the whole song. So i don't think it'll be too difficult for big sean and drake to throw something back

The Kendrick song is cool but I feel like it coulda been better. Like it don't hit that hard as far as a shot, when u read the lyrics they sound more harsh then when u hear the whole song. So i don't think it'll be too difficult for big sean and drake to throw something back

N you just said it was flames in the other thread lol
Y'all crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

Most critically acclaimed project :smokin :smokin :smokin

This is a really good look, but I think critical acclaim is overrated. Its just other peoples opinions :lol:

Also this isn't better than Take Care. Why does this have a higher rating?

To me, take care dropped the ball in a few places...the free songs that were released during that run were better than some of the album cuts...

Take Care seems to be everyones go-to though...I understand why

To me, take care dropped the ball in a few places...the free songs that were released during that run were better than some of the album cuts...

Take Care seems to be everyones go-to though...I understand why

For sure but seeing rated higher than Take Care and NWTS is strange. Its like now you wanna put respeck on the mans albums :smh:

He's had a classic five years ago. I see what your saying tho. Make Me Proud is a stain for such a great album.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom