🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I think if he wanted to go at drake it would have been better than that cause of the ammo. But naming big pun then saying a big sean ad lib then naming a big sean album it has to be mostly directed at big sean. But will see in a few weeks.

We don't even know if it was meant toward Drake or not though :lol:. Of course, you're gonna stan for Kenny either way.

U must be under the assumption im a Kendrick fan and I dislike drake. Would would be wrong on both lil homie. Now go study ur art instead of studying me punk

I honestly wish Drake would take the bait and just go right at kendrick for like 2:20 on some straight bars **** just so he can prove how good of a rapper he really is.

***** really sleep think Drake don't want no smoke with Dot as a rapper. 

I honestly wish Drake would take the bait and just go right at kendrick for like 2:20 on some straight bars **** just so he can prove how good of a rapper he really is.

Kendrick would have to say his name first in a real diss. It's funny though cause neither of them wanna be the initiator

I honestly wish Drake would take the bait and just go right at kendrick for like 2:20 on some straight bars **** just so he can prove how good his OVO tent writers are.

Last edited:
Kendrick would have to say his name first in a real diss. It's funny though cause neither of them wanna be the initiator
Smh Kendrick has said his name before
mean.gif

Bro I think we all know control is not a diss. Even if ppl took it that way. My point is Kendrick is going to have to literally make a song or a verse about drake. With his name in it. thats the only way the beef is gonna happen

Looks like 505k first week. Impressive, giving he didn't even have a full week (pretty much 5 days) came out, Saturday Night.

Friday, March 24, 2017BRINGING LIFE TO THE CHARTS
It shouldn’t surprise you to know that, once again, a Drake release conquers all, but it remains impressive, especially considering that More Life is really more of a mixtape than an album. That said, the YMCMB/Republic set bows at #1 on the HITS Sales Plus Streaming (SPS) Chart with a whopping 505k—the new biggest debut of the year so far.

Meanwhile, with 114k, Ed Sheeran maintains triple-digit numbers at #2 and Epic’s Rick Ross, who comes in at #3, scores the week's second-biggest bow with approximately 100k for Rather You Than Me.

Lol Jay and Drake been throwing shots for a few years now

But how do you know Kendrick is going at Drake? Unless you're in his circle then you're just assuming his bars were meant for Drake. It's really not that "blatant" when half the people think he's going at Big Sean.

But how do you know Kendrick is going at Drake? Unless you're in his circle then you're just assuming his bars were meant for Drake. It's really not that "blatant" when half the people think he's going at Big Sean.

Because when you connect the dots, who else would Kendrick be saying that to? I don't recall Big Sean throwing shade towards Jay Z or even mentioning him on a record. Though I could be wrong because I don't follow Big Sean like that.

Is Jay Z the only one in the hall of fame? I suppose it could do with relevance since he just got inducted into the songwriters hall of fame. I guess now that I think more about it, it could be shots at Big Sean, the Jay Z line stuck out to me because Drake and Jay have some sort of issue with each other. 

Back
Top Bottom