⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with Doris. I don't think LeBron PUSHED, I just think he had two hands out to prevent Embiid from progressing forward.

There is a difference.
I think he did but Embiid didn’t go that far since Gasol also had a forearm on his back. It’s still a dirty play and like Embiid said; if that was him doing that to Bron, he would’ve been ejected immediately

wow, just saw lebron's dirty play
embiid could've seriously hurt himself if he landed wrong
reminds me of fortson injuring zarko when he landed on his wrist. fort got three games suspension for that. deliberate shove with no intention going for the ball. blantant flagrant

I hate it when teams post these all star campaigns for players who dont have a shot at make the game.

Like Really Eric Gordon as an all star

reminds me of fortson injuring zarko when he landed on his wrist. fort got three games suspension for that. deliberate shove with no intention going for the ball. blantant flagrant

Intentionally pushing/grabbing someone who is in the air is the number one cardinal sin in basketball in my book. Reason to fight if it happens in a pick up game.

A0A761BD-8E66-4088-AEE4-06CF98017301.jpeg
B3AC4889-219B-4961-B8BB-2620CC1F71BF.jpeg
79D2EA05-6BD6-40FB-9790-6FCFB9D03ABB.jpeg

"I see what the problem here is. Obviously it's Bradley Beal." - Westbrook stans

First thing that came to mind. Bron taught JR well.

It's weird watching highlights with fans.

Is the Embiid play actually dirty or are dudes just crying cause LeBron is involved?🤔

If you played ball you'd know that getting pushed while jumping or in the air is dangerous/dirty. It affects how you launch and land which puts you at risk. And it's not a play on the ball.

That being said, it does look like Embiid sold it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom