⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron didn't use the bruce lee one-inch punch, but he did enough to take out embiid in the air
i don't like seeing a defenseless player being exposed like that

bron didn't use the bruce lee one-inch punch, but he did enough to take out embiid in the air
i don't like seeing a defenseless player being exposed like that

Right. It doesn’t take much contact at all to impact the landing of someone who‘s in the air.

in which way did embiid sorta sell ? just genuinely curious

was it because he didn't have his feet underneath him when landing

its hard to when you are going forward with momentum and someone two arms you in the chest

in which way did embiid sorta sell ? just genuinely curious

At first I thought he sold it a tad, but when I saw different angles it looks he did get his fot caught on Bron when he was trying to balance himself out, so maybe didn't try to sell it.

He has a rep though.

At first I thought he sold it a tad, but when I saw different angles it looks he did get his fot caught on Bron when he was trying to balance himself out, so maybe didn't try to sell it.

He has a rep though.

100% hes known to be clumsy, i had to watch video a few times myself

embiid came right back down and elbowed AD. thats dirty as well and hes known for doing the elbow a few times. glad he got called for a flagrant

100% hes known to be clumsy, i had to watch video a few times myself

embiid came right back down and elbowed AD. thats dirty as well and hes known for doing the elbow a few times. glad he got called for a flagrant

I actually didn't think the one on AD was a flagrant TBH. Looked like Embiid was just pulling his arms over and through.

Maybe by the letter of the law it is, but I'm not a fan of flagrants and reviews every time player A touches player B's face. Extra soft.

I actually didn't think the one on AD was a flagrant TBH. Looked like Embiid was just pulling his arms over and through.

Maybe by the letter of the law it is, but I'm not a fan of flagrants and reviews every time player A touches player B's face. Extra soft.

Honestly think the flagrant rule could use some revamping -

A flagrant 1 can be any “unnecessary” contact by one player against another. “Unnecessary” in this context is too subjective IMO, considering basketball is mostly a non-contact sport.

I’m not exactly sure how I would fix it though.

curry really is a video game cheat

every random PG i run into when im on my PF build in 2k plays the same exact way and tries to curry slide non stop into a 3

curry really is a video game cheat

every random PG i run into when im on my PF build in 2k plays the same exact way and tries to curry slide non stop into a 3
!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the play making shot creator build

Really amplifies my hate for curry even more :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom