⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7EA918D-BC7B-4B7E-8FE2-4BF4765DD58A.jpeg

I hope Rubio gets some games in front of a home crowd but at the same time he should be on a better team somewhere else.

Seen him tell players where to go on sets multiple times and look frustrated as hell. He's been bad but the way he plays ain't gonna work with this roster.

Yikes. Should've got out while you still could Ant. I know what early onset dementia looks like.

Bens Simmons triple double with over 13 points in a win against the Lakers? Big X xxpizzo Thread today :nthat:

Lol wont go too crazy this morning since everyone got to witness the amazing performance on national TV

only hiccup was late 4th qrt and that was for the whole team

only 1 TO as the primary ball handler:smokin

my only negative about him was his -11 but he made up for it

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Legit thoughts here?

I wouldn't expect anybody to make the playoffs with a roster as bad as Washington's. I don't think highly of any of their players outside of Beal and have never seen stretches of high level play from any of them besides Bryant and his season was done weeks ago. And everyone knows how bad Russ is. Even still the wizards would probably have a few more wins if beal was more impactful in the 4th. I've seen guys like KAT and Booker do this often..go on scoring bursts early in the game but are nowhere to be found when the opponent is going on a run or when their team has a chance to take the momentum. That's what people mean when they talk about empty stats or a star player not doing enough

I wouldn't expect anybody to make the playoffs with a roster as bad as Washington's. I don't think highly of any of their players outside of Beal and have never seen stretches of high level play from any of them besides Bryant and his season was done weeks ago. And everyone knows how bad Russ is. Even still the wizards would probably have a few more wins if beal was more impactful in the 4th. I've seen guys like KAT and Booker do this often..go on scoring bursts early in the game but are nowhere to be found when the opponent is going on a run or when their team has a chance to take the momentum. That's what people mean when they talk about empty stats or a star player not doing enough

But even if they had "a few more wins" wouldn't his OVERALL statistical package be viewed as "Empty?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom