⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wizards Are Really Bad But Unspoken In All Of This

They Missed 6 Games Due To COVID And Have 8 Players (2 Injury) Out Due To Health And Safety Protocols

The Team They Are Putting Out Right Now Consists Of Mostly Guys That Wouldn’t Make Another NBA Roster.

They’d Still Be Bad, But Maybe Slightly Less Bad.

Draymond was hyped af over that Wiseman charge
dead (1).png

Imagine looking at the Wizards roster tonight and somehow your conclusion is that it's Beal's fault :lol:

Some kid from Lipscomb that I've never heard of and Robin Lopez were the 2nd and 3rd leading scorers.

Every time I watch a Wizards game I'm like who are the rest of these guys?? It will be interesting to see what Beal looks like in a winning situation. See if he's really the goods.

Trading for Westbrook was a huge mistake. Why would anyone want Westbrook on their team? Guy sucks

Good for the Dubs to get a couple confidence boosters at home vs the hapless Timberpups.

Tomorrow at PHX will be a much tougher task.

I mean earlier in Beal's career he made the second round multiple times and game 7 in one of those

You get him another All Star or 2 and there's no reason he couldn't compete to get even further

Much love to Tobias man. My favorite player on the squad right now.

Doc Rivers doing wonders for him after their time together in LA. You can tell he's pushing him and instilling confidence him. He really really wants him to reach his full potential and it's a beautiful thing to see man. Especially since Tobias is a real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom