⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
YALL WANT MOBLEY OR NOT
I agree. Somebody gotta take our steady vets Horford and Hill, I don't think Ariza ever even plays on showing, Maledon went from being a few years away maybe not coming over to contributing decently right away, Muscala turned into Mike Miller, and getting anything out of nonames like Roby, Kenrich Williams, Justin Jackson gave us a timely scoring stretch last game... damn I need to introduce Horford to my barber when he gets back into down

CP3 super got the team back in the game, then super choked it away. And Ayton kinda trash bruh, You can't make a 0 footer over Lu Dort?

At least Beal can get a scoring title with harden out of Houston now

Kelly Dolezal hooping...Edwards hooping too,dudes on here was calling him a bust after 2 preseason games,smh.

Esyq9EoVkAExJGf

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat btw I want Kuminga. I don't watch college so I havent seen any Mobley or Suggs, not even a draftexpress video.

And I haven't seen much of the G Leaguers lol. Mobley has all the skills to be special and a multiple time All-Star and can play the 4. I feel like the question on him is his motivation and will to be an absolute killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom