⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pops definitely finessed the Lakers
A lot of it also had to do with him being homegrown
and sometimes you roll the dice on something like that
just not with a number 2 pick in my opinion :stoneface:

Yeah, Lonzo was just good enough at UCLA that the idea of the hometown kid also turning around the Lakers was just too tantalizing for a lot of people to see past.

That UCLA squad was perfect for Lonzo too. Good compliment of size, shooting, speed to accentuate Lonzo's strengths.

Nba about to be shady with the vaccine and jump the line under the guise 'hey hey hey, if we get it first, then maybe regular poor people will think it's ok or whatever'
At the pace their moving so far i'm cool with anyone getting it to move the process along, it all adds to the overall immunity anyways.

would not surprise me one bit if nba players jumped the line and got vaccinated
just spin it as them being role models and urging the public to do so as well

Has any player gotten covid with bad effects? Seems like all the players who have gotten it has had no ill symptoms to report. We woudve known (assuming it would have been reported). I know it goes beyond just the players though, mainly family and close friends.

Has any player gotten covid with bad effects? Seems like all the players who have gotten it has had no ill symptoms to report. We woudve known (assuming it would have been reported). I know it goes beyond just the players though, mainly family and close friends.
mo bamba was having issues
rudy hasn't regained his sense of smell and taste
harrison barnes had symptoms, his wife had it the worst

OP would change to something Inauguration or NFL related before he changed it to something about the outcome of GSW/LAL on Monday night.

Did the Warriors bandwagon fall off THAT bad that they don't have a team thread anymore? This is the NBA thread. Not some place where we glorify play in tourney teams that just got back over .500. Let's not celebrate mediocrity in Biden's America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom