⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Murray missed that shot or got blocked. Would have been much funnier that way. Like when a dude on defense slaps the floor and proceeds to get scored on immediately. :lol:

I member Josh Howard ripping his compression shorts and tossing them during the 06 finals
probably forgot to bring his papers so he needed something to roll a blunt in at half time.

Lu Dort's shooting has been surprising, I been expecting a regression to the mean (Bazley's has) but he's holding up but yea 5.2m over 4 yrs (1.3m per) and only like 325k guaranteed on the last yr is beyond a steal. He had to take the money at the time, was signed as a 2 way player, but I bet he and his agent wish they had waited. Easily 10m per value on an all nba defender plus 40% 3pt shooting

Last edited:
Based on the norm when you grew up, if an NTer washed you on the court would you block them or just not post on NT for awhile?
smittydadon smittydadon was giving me buckets in NYC that time in like 09. I was playing good D too, ol' kind of Emoni Bates built looking dude, no shades, was just water. Even Shamgod'ed me which was funny because I used to do that **** all the time but had never had it done to me. It's not as funny as the other side of it. I don't know if all the screen names from then made the migration but I remember Mez One henz0 henz0 mjsaver mjsaver goldenshares (?) fresh fresh something and I forgot who the tall, jolly Latino fellow was who I kept running into around town (obviously NYC isn't a small town where you just keep running into people at random so it was strange).

Remember the dude who used to hoop for Louisville too? Luke something? And of course Wayne Washington III. Of course, Eagle Dollar is allegedly on here too.

Reminds me of those Adidas A3s (A Cubed). Superstar Ultra It was their answer to Shox, and Adidas was doing that lazy *** thing where instead of making tons of signature shoes they were making their athletes (Billups, Duncan, Garnett, Smith, McGrady, Arenas, Nene, etc) share them. I had the red patent leather a chrome midsole ones back, used to get them for the super lowsky from shoebacca on ebay

304c49584b5959374959.jpg

304c49584b5958734f33.jpg

304c49584b5959664565.jpg

ADIDAS-A3-Superstar-Ultra-Tim-Duncan-and-KG.jpg

Last edited:
This Chinese site claims to have full size run of them too haha. No way they're not taking people's money, claiming to have FSR on a shoe that was recalled over a decade ago. Shoutout to And 1 2Chi's (Tai Chi 2's), Huarache 2K4's, think those are the VC Shox 3's also pictured, all his line had OD support.

This Chinese site claims to have full size run of them too haha. No way they're not taking people's money, claiming to have FSR on a shoe that was recalled over a decade ago. Shoutout to And 1 2Chi's (Tai Chi 2's), Huarache 2K4's, think those are the VC Shox 3's also pictured, all his line had OD support.
I see T-Mac 3s and Shox Jump Offs.

smittydadon smittydadon w

Reminds me of those Adidas A3s (A Cubed). Superstar Ultra It was their answer to Shox, and Adidas was doing that lazy *** thing where instead of making tons of signature shoes they were making their athletes (Billups, Duncan, Garnett, Smith, McGrady, Arenas, Nene, etc) share them.

I remember that. I remember Arenas complaining because he had his own sig model, the Gil-Zero, then Adidas made him wear their “Team Signature” model the next season. He basically said the second team shoe was ugly. :lol:

You can't talk about Melo and leaguefits without mentioning that he might have the GOAT NBA Player Hat Game

Tuskegee Airmen Melo
1611162620324.png

Monopoly Man Melo
1611162698377.png

Skateboard Melo
1611162719283.png

Jazz Soloist Melo
1611162752978.png

Yachtmaster Melo
1611162770762.png

Kentucky Derby Melo
1611162581037.png

Cattle Rancher Melo
1611162603201.png

Sweet Lou coming for him -

061345B1-ED42-4C96-A28B-BD5A338EAFDA.jpeg
AB81DBA8-386F-4EDD-B7BF-00EB6C749437.jpeg

ahh damnit no seth afterall for tonight

said he is good but needs to ramp back up and get his conditioning good. Should be good for Friday

Wonder how heat players feel about Haslem taking up space
He is a legend.
He is a player coach.
They probably fall in line and with proper respects.

Definitely won't skip it then.
2.5 to be an assistant ? .... he should just be a coach and clear that spot ..... team trying to win a ring 😂
Udonis Haslem is a Miami Heat/City/Franchise legend.
legend? Wow
In terms of THAT Franchise. Not on an all-time NBA scale.

Haslem is a legend in that system.

55:10 Mark

Like I said, He is a Legend for that City/Franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom