⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

What an era...:lol:

Just seen another one :rofl:

20210120_100937.jpg

Got enough fabric to supply a small countries textile industry in this pic :lol: :lol:

He has taken only 19 shots at the rim and 12 free throw attempts in 10 games this season. His free throw rate (.101) is no. 115 out of the 122 players who have started at least 10 games. There are way too many possessions when he dribbles the ball aimlessly at the 3-point line without putting any pressure on the defense

Eye tried to tell y’all. I was told he’d average 16/12/7

I‘ll disregard the “crap” part for civility purposes but you described the outcome as random and he then went on to list a number of factors that can vary and ultimately change the outcome....which is by definition random :lol:

What!? Strategy? Physical battle? Players depending on one another to do their jobs? How is that random!? THATS A TEAM GAME that becomes incredibly difficult due to how much each area means to the outcome. That isn’t random.

Superstar move right here

This seems wild unnecessary. Couldn’t even imagine it happening in pickup

First play of the game was a cut by him then a dunk.

Those were his only fg’s.

Lu Dort plays aggressive man. He can also finish decently around the rim. Best value contract in the league.

Lu Dort plays aggressive man. He can also finish decently around the rim. Best value contract in the league.

During the bubble playoffs we were giving him **** in here but the young man is a gamer. He could end up being better what people thought Andre Roberson was/was supposed to be.

I member Josh Howard ripping his compression shorts and tossing them during the 06 finals

So you say you couldn’t imagine addict4sneakers addict4sneakers to take off his AirPods for the GW bucket? Or beach em to hoop with his shirt off?

AirPods off? [nas voice] never me [/Nas voice]

Dead @ the thought of addict4sneakers addict4sneakers hitting a game winner :lol: :lol:. You play too much
6B8BAA40-4B9B-473A-A996-DE94AE7B0C4C.gif

after I dust up Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius on the east coast, I’ll make a trip wherever you are and drop you off too. Y’all better hope corona keeps me working from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom