⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake washed or he just don't care anymore after being in Siberia?

a little of both
last yr was a "bounce back" year, but he was showing signs of decline
it's good that he's developed an outside three since he won't be able to bully and rely on athleticism like he once did

Blake washed or he just don't care anymore after being in Siberia?

I don't know what's more shocking between Blake Griffin making 44 FGs in 10 games and none being a dunk and Zion making 114 FGs and only one being outside of the paint

Blake needs to get back home and get some of this Oklahoma BBQ and overall essence to get his mojo back, get back centered. First yall sent him to LA had him get used to being a whole different kind of mutha****a then banished him to Detroit the same yr he broke up with his wifey and got hit with 250k a month child support, then of course the knee surgery. Then yall won't stop talking bad about 45, then in 19 Kia discontinued the Optima then got the nerve to introduce the K5 like it ain't the same thing, I heard they ain't give my man a call or text or nothing.

Look at this new commercials, who are these hacks?

I was never on the Lonzo hype train, but I still find it sad that it’s a real question now whether he’d be an upgrade over Reggie Jackson at the back-up PG spot.

If the Clippers sign Lonzo, I don't have to summon the Clippers curse anymore.

The curse will be self-activated will be 24/7.

Clippers finding new ways to lose in the 2nd round.

I was never on the Lonzo hype train, but I still find it sad that it’s a real question now whether he’d be an upgrade over Reggie Jackson at the back-up PG spot.

The Lonzo Hype Train exists solely because of LaVar and what people who got on don't realize, or want to admit, is that LaVar sold them tickets to get on train with no engine. At least LaMelo is legit

Pops definitely finessed the Lakers
A lot of it also had to do with him being homegrown
and sometimes you roll the dice on something like that
just not with a number 2 pick in my opinion :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom