⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts?

ROY - I think Melo will win.
6MOY - We just had this discussion yesterday :lol: Do they consider record for this? If not, all three are even to me and I couldn't complain about any of them winning.
DPOY - AD is most deserving and I think he will win as a make-up for last year and also because Rudy while good already won in 18 and 19 so voter fatigue won't get him over the hump.
MVP - I'd personally go KD over Embiid but b/c he's playing with Harden/Kyrie, if their records are similar, Embiid is getting the nod.

AD has not been up to DPOY standards so far.

Based on what? He's anchoring the best defense in the league on a team that supposedly lost all its rim protection. His def numbers pretty much in line with last season so far. He's been kinda lethargic on offense though.

Based on what? He's anchoring the best defense in the league on a team that supposedly lost all its rim protection. His def numbers pretty much in line with last season so far. He's been kinda lethargic on offense though.
Versatility is there, but I haven't really seen the impact like last season. That's why he called everyone out after the Spurs loss, then he turned it up vs the Thunder and Pelicans before the Warriors dud.

3CE5394B-1F71-4041-BDA7-E6A90A9ABCD4.jpeg

Versatility is there, but I haven't really seen the impact like last season. That's why he called everyone out after the Spurs loss, then he turned it up vs the Thunder and Pelicans before the Warriors dud.

I think it's more to do with the rest of the team individually not playing as locked in as the guys were from the jump last season and yet still being the best defensive team in the league; much of that can be attributed to AD cleaning up a lot of mistakes. Bron for sure hasn't been putting in the effort he was last season on that end. Understandable though given the short turnaround. He's been guarding wings a lot more as well, pretty good all things being considered.

he also been mostly on the perimeter guarding the best wing but he still drops back for weak side help on rotations and when guys get beat, he’s literally all over the floor on defense

Speaking of Utah, did yall see Travis Hansen on that Netflix Show Dream Home Makeover? They said he played in the NBA then showed a picture of him in a Hawks jersey and he mentioned being drafted after LeBron (03). Dude took his 1 yr NBA money + ~8-9 yr Russia career and built a compound with a built in gym and everything.

Speaking of Utah, did yall see Travis Hansen on that Netflix Show Dream Home Makeover? They said he played in the NBA then showed a picture of him in a Hawks jersey and he mentioned being drafted after LeBron (03). Dude took his 1 yr NBA money + ~8-9 yr Russia career and built a compound with a built in gym and everything.

That's a smooth way to beef up your resume :lol:. I looked him up and he went 37th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom