⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I saw that it blew up and everyone was talking about it,” Young said of Nash’s comments. “I bet if I was playing for Steve, he’d be happy. It’s something in the midst of competition that he was wanting to win, and I was wanting to win, and I’m gonna do whatever it takes. I think him wanting to get in the refs’ ears a little bit was just trying to help him. I learned a lot about drawing fouls from him. If he says it’s not basketball, he must’ve been saying it about himself because he’s done it a couple of times throughout his career and was so successful.”

G4CBEDA.gif

League Pass Premium is 179.00 right now. Considering buying it, have they improved the product in the last few years? Tried it like 5 years ago and remember the interface being weird.

League Pass Premium is 179.00 right now. Considering buying it, have they improved the product in the last few years? Tried it like 5 years ago and remember the interface being weird.

Ain't worth $180, plenty of places to get it for $30-$40 though

Tonight we'll see the best trio in nba history. They are essentially the Globetrotters. 2021 Champions.
Nba app says league pass is free, but it's still asking for credit card info. I can't stand when they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom