⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron will be a top 2 player for the next 5 years.

Bron’s not regular which makes it hard to bet against him and granted, I didn’t think he’d be this good at 36 but I have a really hard time thinking he’ll be a Top 2 player at 40/41. The obvious retort is “Then who will be?” and I’m not a future teller so I can’t answer that but a player at that age? IDK.

I could see him being Brady-esque at the same age where he’s still relevant and one of the better facilitators/leaders but not Top 2 or MVP status.

What does this even mean? Do you not understand how difficult it is to win football games, based on the complexity of strategies, the physical battles, health factors, Salary Cap, and the dependency of each player on one another to do their jobs precisely and efficiently?
It means exactly what it says. Football is random crap.

EsKDaZ4UwAAhLfo

LMAO Ok tough guy.

I‘ll disregard the “crap” part for civility purposes but you described the outcome as random and he then went on to list a number of factors that can vary and ultimately change the outcome....which is by definition random :lol:

I‘ll disregard the “crap” part for civility purposes but you described the outcome as random and he then went on to list a number of factors that can vary and ultimately change the outcome....which is by definition random :lol:
Football is also rigged when they need it to be but whatever. Everyone enjoy their terrible sport that waves racism in your face nonstop knowing that nothing will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom