⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets will work just fine if Jim runs point and Kyrie plays 2.

Media like to say he can’t play off the ball just because he’s ball dominant but dude can catch and shoot fr.

I remember reading that he sunk into a deep depression after his grandfather passed, so it's probably safe to assume that he could be prone to some sort of mood disorder that could be triggered easily.
When your people begin to transition, then going to the other side? Man. Especially if you are not prepared for such physical absence. LeBron used to refer to him as a kid, and I have a feeling that there was more to that reference than we may care to know.

Speaking of random Keiths, this reference made me think....y'all remember DMV Legend Keith Bogans ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @VARNELL HILL @wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna )? He bounced around teams but somehow managed to stay in the league for 10 years!! It's amazing how many lotto picks flame out then you got mid-second round guys who happen to stick for a decade or more.
Shout out to Keith Booth, Baltimore legend and NBA Champion :pimp:

You really gonna write this the day after MLK day :smh:
Clippers make shirt comparing Blake Griffin to MLK, Lincoln and then  Twitter explodes - CBSSports.com

mans mustve forgot who Blake Griffin is

Speaking of random Keiths, this reference made me think....y'all remember DMV Legend Keith Bogans ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @VARNELL HILL @wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna )? He bounced around teams but somehow managed to stay in the league for 10 years!! It's amazing how many lotto picks flame out then you got mid-second round guys who happen to stick for a decade or more.

Of course. Not sure how many other HS Teammates both made the McDonald's game but he and Joe Forte made it happen.

We had 3 that year from here. (DerMarr Johnson)

Modern Day 3-D role player. Folks definitely thought Forte would have had the better Pro Career though.

Even after everything that’s happened in the era of Trump, the events of 2020, and what’s already taken place this year, MacMullan’s mentality is yet another example of how so many in White America look at Black athletes solely as entertainment, as property. They aren’t people, just tools that help them escape from the realities of their lives and racism.

The problem with most white sportswriters, is that they tend to forget that they are not one of the athletes, and their positions as writers are not of equal importance. Also, it doesn't mean that they are superior of intelligence either, simply because they can write. This is the problem with sports journalism, coming from the white angle. Jealousy, and how the criticism will be made to look like something innocent, as if it is simply an observation. Then it is thought that it must be the athletes fault if he takes offense to such criticism. His ego must be out of control. But what about the ego of the supposed sportswriter? I think that it's pretty clear that Jason Whitlock's issue with LeBron is personal, as it is with Skip Bayless. With the former, Whitlock's white christian values, often interfere with his intellectual acumen and Black based experience. With Bayless, his acceptable negro, Michael Jordan, is the marker that all will be measured against. Bayless has a hard time respecting anyone who does not live up to such standards, unless you are Tim Tebow.

The start and then not play for the rest of the game legend.

Of course. Not sure how many other HS Teammates both made the McDonald's game but he and Joe Forte made it happen.

We had 3 that year from here. (DerMarr Johnson)

Modern Day 3-D role player. Folks definitely thought Forte would have had the better Pro Career though.

Forte was only in the league for two seasons and barely played but he was for sure viewed as the better prospect :lol: DerMarr stuck around longer but didn't he have a nasty injury before or early in his career? I forget what happened and if it was what ultimately shortened his career but even he had a better career than Forte |l

You've been around NT as long as me...remember the dude around the 2001/2002 time period on here who absolutely loved Jason Terry? Like that was his favorite player and he swore he was one of the most underrated in the league when he was with the Hawks. I know he was hyped during the 2011 Finals :lol:

Jason Terry cooked his first 5/6 years. :lol:

Plus those Zona teams were loved due to Bibby with the Foams, so it makes sense JT had a big BT fan.

Speaking of Arizona, A few years after Jason Terry left we got to see the start of a new era.

1611091254877.png

The Nets are a must watch imo right now. Incredibly entertaining. Joe Harris is eating, what a fortunate situation for him.
Something I've noticed...Joe Harris reverse filllay jelly game is heavily slept on. I didn't know he had that in the bag. He's a decent 2 guard when he gets the green light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom