⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a homeless guy in Oklahoma who looks 100% like James Harden, especially since he grew his hair into bread twisty ties or whatever. Actually my niece and them helped get him a place can convince Northside Tony to start a facebook/ig account

Blake better not try to come back to and embrace Oklahoma now that he's been chewed up, ran through, and spit out. Looks like he couldn't even jump into a Kia much less over one. #youhatetoseeit #youlovetoseeit

By the time Serge and Marc committed to the LA teams, Baynes was the only center left on the market.

They should've offered more to Serge and he would've stayed.

I agree with you 10000% on this. Losing Serge hurt more than Gasol.

All the best to Serge though, hope he grows his brand and side ventures in LA.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican on the flip side, why she had to re-ask the same question though? She was purposefully looking to elicit some type of response. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I can agree with that as well.

If he is obviously not trying to be bothered, don't push Ms. Andrews.

Hope he finds whatever he is looking for. Like others have said, not sure how any of us are in a position to say he should "grow up" when we don't even know what is going on with dude.

Like others have said, not sure how any of us are in a position to say he should "grow up" when we don't even know what is going on with dude.

Agreed. I think anything beyond "He should have notified his employer about his absence and not gone to a large, maskless party" is doing too much about THIS situation. Beyond that, it's kind of speculation about him being a malcontent in the locker room but even that I wouldn't immediately attribute to mental health or immaturity. There are plenty of people who are just difficult to work with for reasons outside of that so not sure why it's the go-to for Kyrie.

Based on my limited knowledge of the facts I just hope he gets the help he needs to peacefully finish out the rest of his career, however long that may be, and happily live the rest of his life.

Shut up damn ain't nothing going on this week until Thursday.

1611087579195.png

To be fair, Baynes did have a solid year with the Suns and was serviceable with the Celtics.
He was 33. had a hot start and regressed as the season went on. The Raptors shouldn't be too surprised.

I was genuinely shocked at his age, thought he was younger. I don't think we (Raptors) can expect even 10 productive minutes from him at this point. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Been saying this since Gary Trent Jr was doing it in the bubble and the person who inbounded the ball would set Bron a screen has he brought the ball up court.

Yall are funny man.

"All you gotta do" is implying it is a fool proof plan or it is SIMPLE to do/execute.

If that was "ALL you had to do" people would have BEEN on it.

I respect "NT Scouting Services " but come on yall.

Blake better not try to come back to and embrace Oklahoma now that he's been chewed up, ran through, and spit out. Looks like he couldn't even jump into a Kia much less over one. #youhatetoseeit #youlovetoseeit

You really gonna write this the day after MLK day :smh:

Keith Smart was so terrible man. My word.

Speaking of random Keiths, this reference made me think....y'all remember DMV Legend Keith Bogans ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL wavycrocket wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna )? He bounced around teams but somehow managed to stay in the league for 10 years!! It's amazing how many lotto picks flame out then you got mid-second round guys who happen to stick for a decade or more.

Yall are funny man.

"All you gotta do" is implying it is a fool proof plan or it is SIMPLE to do/execute.

If that was "ALL you had to do" people would have BEEN on it.

I respect "NT Scouting Services " but come on yall.

We’ve had a few gems like that in here over the years. “All you have to do with James Harden is make him go right”, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom