⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parity argument is so dumbo. It’s just dedicated fans wish-casting. Numbers pretty obviously show that ratings are lower in times of parity, and higher when a team is dominant.
ExActly. Ratings were OD when warriors and Heat were devouring everybody. One half to watch the greatness and the other half tuned in to watch greatness fall. Same as the makeup of people that watch Mayweather fights

Viewership drops substantially when there's no greatness and everybody on some equal ****.

Last edited:
Ratings are probably down because of the product? Try to watch a basketball game and picture yourself as a casual fan. Its literally guys running out of control launching 35ft 3pt shots.

The funniest thing is we all have a friend, sibling, relative, etc., who NEVER knows the words to a song but is always trying to sing the song. Bron is that friend :lol:

Or a wife like that.

But I have to respect that, most of the time I tell her the right lyrics, she’s like, “no, I don’t like that” and just keeps singing the song wrong. :lol:

I was about to call him out but got damn....
1611102806482.png

Karl walked that talk for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom