⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly based on all the internet's response, Karl should have kept quiet. Sheesh :lol:

Hopefully Q and D Miles don't get "cancelled" for even having him on the show.

But yea if EYE were him and I had all that baggage I would stay silent. :lol:

Why would Zion be playing 40 minutes a game when not 1 other player in the league is playing that? Karl Malone is completely out of touch as usual. He probably hasn't watched a full NBA game since he retired.
He was off his #NTExtremes with the 40 MPG part for sure.

Why would Zion be playing 40 minutes a game when not 1 other player in the league is playing that? Karl Malone is completely out of touch as usual. He probably hasn't watched a full NBA game since he retired.

Those mailman clapbacks were so vicious :rofl:

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Way too simplistic. I don't see it working as easy as people expect it to.
Ok but it’s weird that people don’t acknowledge Harden is unselfish and one of the best passers in the league, and Kevin Durant already showed he can score seamlessly in the offensive flow with OKC... so literally the only concern is Kyrie. And having one guy, probably the third option who is a more selfish scorer isn’t that big of an issue.

Well the biggest issue is defense which imo will sink them eventually. But I don’t think that’s what you’re referencing

Ok but it’s weird that people don’t acknowledge Harden is unselfish and one of the best passers in the league, and Kevin Durant already showed he can score seamlessly in the offensive flow with OKC... so literally the only concern is Kyrie. And having one guy, probably the third option who is a more selfish scorer isn’t that big of an issue.

Well the biggest issue is defense which imo will sink them eventually. But I don’t think that’s what you’re referencing
3 people meshing well, their lack of depth, the 3 different personalities, defense, inexperienced coach, are all factors I’m referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom