⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hate on the Lakers. It's one game.

But they lost by 2 and LeBron the the ball to the corner for a missed 3 on a 4 on 1 break late in the 2nd. I know in the grand scheme of the game, that 1 play doesn't matter. But, if you're gonna find reasons...that's def one of them.

Or, the fact that they decided that Wiggins was a scrub and they weren't gonna run at him

Wiggins b2b2b wide open left corner 3s were hilarious and major

Man my washed self tapped out at the start of the 4th of Bucks/Nets. :lol: :smh:

PHA and Biggie Harden have looked GOODT! together, which isn't surprising. Just waiting for Myrie to come byke to see how that dynamic will work.

I see Steph and the Stephettes beat the Lakers too. I know the thread was on fire for that one. :lol:

Buncha dudes with no clothes in winter.

Glad to see freeze freeze fully byke too. Was weird seeing him celebrate the Lakers' COVID chip.

Old man Bron!

I never thought about it until this tweet but he does this EVERY time. This man really out here saying Yabadonodonodo old navy :rofl: :rofl:

laff (1).gif

Steph Curry goes 2/11 up to that shake n bake, ball on a string, step back dagger from 30+. The confidence to get to 3/12 was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom