⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someonnnnne gonna be begging to make a trade or two :lol:

62581A1B-87FC-4219-8125-C4CFC8683DE5.jpeg

shoutout warriors bench/2nd unit. the real reason the warriors had any business being in the game.

some folks saying that AD was "sleepwalkin" this game and that's why lakers pissed this away. but i'm not sure how 17/17/7 and 3 blocks is sleepwalking if that's just about where AD's production's been so far this season

oubre might be cheeks from 3 but i'll give that man credit. he's been playing defense this year. at anytime, Kerr will have him guarding 1-3. he's not lockdown like klay but his length and quickness is bothering shooters.
Agree. His shooting comes and goes but his defense been there.

And all the angst. :lol:

about a month into the season and the league is still confusing as hell. brooklyn vs whoever comes out the west is gonna be ******* incredible.

about a month into the season and the league is still confusing as hell. brooklyn vs whoever comes out the west is gonna be ****ing incredible.

Let the analysts tell it, milwaukee and boston still the favorites lmao.

The race is over. Nets need more defense of course, but nobody stopping those big 3 in the east.

They'll get whatever they want vs the Lakers.

I'm not even convinced the Lakers can stop kawhi and pg consistently.

C11A4A2D-8894-4131-9A54-D4EF9F2E5F82.gif

LeBron losing to Steph? Some things never change :lol:

friscostylez friscostylez when you were swearing that the Warriors were going to win on the dead homies were you talking about ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_ ? Famb hasn’t posted in any of the official NBA threads in almost a year to the day but the Dubs get a regular season win over the Lakers and he’s insurrected from the dead with Jimmy Butler gifs and laughing emoticons.

That’s a long *** game of pickup he must have been playing in the after life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom