⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really great to have KD and Steph back. missing 2 of the top 3 players hurts the game. Can’t wait for Klay to be healthy. Better product when the great players are out there for real.
1611038497267.gif

You trying to incite a riot in here? THEY aren’t going to like that insinuation.

Did I get in before the typical "congrats on winning the (insert meaningless day) chip." Statement

Or nah?

Last edited:
oubre might be cheeks from 3 but i'll give that man credit. he's been playing defense this year. at anytime, Kerr will have him guarding 1-3. he's not lockdown like klay but his length and quickness is bothering shooters.
Me: Seriously regret the oubre slander earlier tonight.

Superstitious me: Maybe I motivated him to a good performance?

Bron said the Lakers had some tough calls go against them and they had a tough time once the refs slowed the games down.

Said they called him for a travel and it's a play he's made his whole career..so there should be calls made across the board.

And how Draymond traveled in the paint and the ref didn't call it. And told him it wasn't a travel.

'I just want the calls to be made fairly. I've made that move my whole career and never been called for travels like tonight'

Man's going out sad. Wardell got him tweakin and snitching again

Blazers cooked.

This legit the season of irony. Couple weeks ago Dame was talking hellllla cash **** about curry. Talking about how he's been privileged of having good players and didn't have to work for his looks and now he sees what the other guys have to go through...except he's had Cj his whole career. And this season cj and Nurk.

Now Dame gets to back up that gossip. Carry carrying so far.

Bron said the Lakers had some tough calls go against them and they had a tough time once the refs slowed the games down.

Said they called him for a travel and it's a play he's made his whole career..so there should be calls made across the board.

And how Draymond traveled in the paint and the ref didn't call it. And told him it wasn't a travel.

'I just want the calls to be made fairly. I've made that move my whole career and never been called for travels like tonight'

Man's going out sad. Wardell got him tweakin and snitching again
No hate on the Lakers. It's one game.

But they lost by 2 and LeBron the the ball to the corner for a missed 3 on a 4 on 1 break late in the 2nd. I know in the grand scheme of the game, that 1 play doesn't matter. But, if you're gonna find reasons...that's def one of them.

Or, the fact that they decided that Wiggins was a scrub and they weren't gonna run at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom