⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He don’t make THE trades,. but the man can draft
Questionable GIFs | Tenor

I can confirm that Celtics management is A1.

Was on a call with one of their owners the day FA opened. Not only did he keep his commitment to speak to our group, but he also kept talking about how great of a person Gordon Hayward was and let us know he was immediately going to give him a call. They valued Gordon and wanted to keep him.

This reads like some type of parody. People have been saying this for years. Danny is only interested in making sure that he completely fleeces opposing teams. The James Harden trade is like the fifth time we've heard that the Celtics were "close" or "came in second" in a superstar trade. Is a Celtics fan-base just now finding this out now?
My man thinks everyone is a Kevin McHale or Billy King I guess

People think Ainge is a bad GM? He has become a meme And deservingly so but his team is constantly in the ECF and semis with their two best players under 23.
I think Ainge is more than competent. I really would’ve liked to have seen him fill out that bench better with some vets, and Ojeleye’s minutes decrease.

People think Ainge is a bad GM? He has become a meme And deservingly so but his team is constantly in the ECF and semis with their two best players under 23.

I think it's typically a very select contingent of people who think that.

He's made good moves and bad moves, like every other GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom