⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes with a voucher for 8 hrs PTO
3FDACDC7-00A0-4460-ABFF-09059E2711D5.gif

For those of you guys who think Tillman is broke boy. He's not a broke boy, he's a cheap boy. He has the money to buy super yachts while his restaurants are failing in the middle of a global pandemic yet he uses the broke boy excuse when he who wants to shed salary

For those of you guys who think Tillman is broke boy. He's not a broke boy, he's a cheap boy. He has the money to buy super yachts while his restaurants are failing in the middle of a global pandemic yet he uses the broke boy excuse when he who wants to shed salary

This is wild to me considering during the pandemic when his businesses were losing $1MM per day he took out a $300MM loan at 13%. That’s steep, and desperate, AF :lol:

josh jackson was acting foolish and he sorta turned things around. then again, he didn't throw food and yelled at his GM
maybe, kpj gets the helps he need and can resume his basketball career

This is wild to me considering during the pandemic when his businesses were losing $1MM per day he took out a $300MM loan at 13%. That’s steep, and desperate, AF :lol:
textbook broke boi behavior. Living out of your means

The most likely scenario is that he bought this yacht several years ago. These custom-made yachts take several years to build and have delivered. Most likely, he had this yacht commissioned three or four years ago when his businesses were doing really well and they just got done with it in 2021. Still, not a good look for a guy who was begging in front of President Trump and is taking out high interest loans. I still don't buy his broke boy act though

and he stiffed his employees on their health benefits

I don’t get why these owners buy a tram just to be frugal at the wrong time.

Kyrie will never receive any slander from me from this point forward.

This is the frustrating part about Kyrie. He does so many great things, many of which are behind the scenes and aren't publicized. He throws his name behind a lot of great initiatives that are impacting real change. It's frustrating because he undermines his great work by doing and saying stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom