⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still felt the nba should’ve strike instead of play in that bubble. Kyrie was on to something, but a lot of bags were in jeopardy.

frshstunna frshstunna Armada Armada I think I’ve seen y’all talk about ATL trading Collins so the team can move forward but he only makes like $5MM. If they really wanted to move forward wouldn’t it be most beneficial to do a S&T this summer or is that not possible?

It looks like Kevin Porter Jr. found a ploy to wear out his welcome to force his way out of a 💩 show. I can't blame him because Cavaliers will be that forever since LeBron James is never returning and as long as Dan Gilbert is the owner.

That man basically threw food to get himself thrown out. He rehashed what JR Smith did in 2018. 😆

Russel Wildin lol

great game from Hunter and Capela great distribution by Trae today too.
frshstunna frshstunna Armada Armada I think I’ve seen y’all talk about ATL trading Collins so the team can move forward but he only makes like $5MM. If they really wanted to move forward wouldn’t it be most beneficial to do a S&T this summer or is that not possible?
It would be yea in that scenario but I don’t think we should trade or most likely will. I think it would be best to wait and see what he’s offered this offseason and match unless some unforeseen stuff takes place prior to the offseason where the best option would then be to trade or sign and trade

For those of you guys who think Tillman is broke boy. He's not a broke boy, he's a cheap boy. He has the money to buy super yachts while his restaurants are failing in the middle of a global pandemic yet he uses the broke boy excuse when he who wants to shed salary

This does not mean that he’s not broke relative to other owners :lol:. Look at the industries that his businesses are in. He’s been getting killed during the pandemic. He also had to borrow $250mm from the owner who sold the team to him to finance the acquisition. That’s unheard of. He’s broke. He really probably shouldn’t have been allowed to buy the team.

This is the frustrating part about Kyrie. He does so many great things, many of which are behind the scenes and aren't publicized. He throws his name behind a lot of great initiatives that are impacting real change. It's frustrating because he undermines his great work by doing and saying stupid things.

So in other words you are saying he is HUMAN? Flawed, inconsistent, hypocritical?

He can get slandered.
He can get praised.

Both can happen.

He doesn't undermine anything.

So in other words you are saying he is HUMAN? Flawed, inconsistent, hypocritical?

He can get slandered.
He can get praised.

Both can happen.

He doesn't undermine anything.

Nah bro, he does so much for his fellow brothers and sisters that he cannot be slandered for any acts of unprofessionalism or on the court/locker room malfeasance. We must protect Kylie at all costs.

It looks like Kevin Porter Jr. found a ploy to wear out his welcome to force his way out of a 💩 show. I can't blame him because Cavaliers will be that forever since LeBron James is never returning and as long as Dan Gilbert is the owner.

That man basically threw food to get himself thrown out. He rehashed what JR Smith did in 2018. 😆

Need him in Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom