⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
More evidence that James Harden became cancerous on the Rockets before he was traded. 🙄

Within a week Officer Jim and Kevin Porter Jr gave the sports world the playbook on how to get traded (to exactly where you want in Jim’s case). Deshaun Watson is taking notes.

Within a week Officer Jim and Kevin Porter Jr gave the sports world the playbook on how to get traded (to exactly where you want in Jim’s case). Deshaun Watson is taking notes.

I just don't understand why they gave his locker away like that. How do you just move a guys things without a heads up?

frshstunna frshstunna @Armada I think I’ve seen y’all talk about ATL trading Collins so the team can move forward but he only makes like $5MM. If they really wanted to move forward wouldn’t it be most beneficial to do a S&T this summer or is that not possible?
They could do a S&T but It’s more about team morale to salvage this season...the Hawks been in a funk n yo was one of the main reasons for chemistry issues n would be the easiest/most likely to get traded

It all starts with ownership/front office tho, the issues coulda been solved a long time ago

They could do a S&T but It’s more about team morale to salvage this season...the Hawks been in a funk n yo was one of the main reasons for chemistry issues n would be the easiest/most likely to get traded

It all starts with ownership/front office tho, the issues coulda been solved a long time ago
I hear you. Its tough because moving him before the deadline would help salvage the season but I was just thinking a S&T because they’d get more value back. Squad is deep AF regardless doe.

1611014477403.png

GSW by a thou wow tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom