⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do all arenas still show the seats during the game? Shame they haven’t blacked out the background as if you’re in a theater.

saturday game sixers vs memphis i couldnt believe it they had ppl sitting court side but seats separated like 2 - 3 -2 - 4 (if that makes sense)

If lakers lose, I was outside ballin
BA8A1349-5009-4B04-A474-3C2ED030D7C6.gif

Well, I can tell that there will be many players who'll have a hard time adjusting, once fans are allowed back in to capacity.

It's going to be funny. You are going to see a good amount of stage fright.

Last edited:
So Vuc is apparently the only professional on the Magic :lol: I don’t understand the young guys not being able to get up for a noon tip off.

League sources say the Rockets demanded Ben Simmons, Tyrese Maxey, and three first-round picks from the Sixers in return for Harden.

That was Tim Frittata giving an F you offer. I know the previous agency I worked with would give a ridiculous price to clients they did not want to work with. Tim was never going to trade with Morey, there were even reports that he would not listen to counter offers from Morey.
Tim made an emotional decision and clearly valued shedding salary over building a team.

What do you (and the other Houston fans) want to do with Dipo? Just ride it out, let his contract come off the books and watch him walk to Miami? Or try to trade him to a desperate contender for some young players, draft picks and/or a player with multiple years?
I don’t what to expect myself, and I was just asking the same in the rockets thread :lol:

I just think it depends on how well they’re doing. If he’s doing well but they’re losing, they’ll more than likely trade him as his value will be high and it’ll allow them to still be flexible with other moves

KPJ to the rockets .
Wall And Cousins should keep him in check

In all seriousness no one should be keeping him in check and ultimately that won’t work. He needs to get professional help. There’s clearly a lot going on there that’s never been worked on.

Tim made an emotional decision and clearly valued shedding salary over building a team.

Frittata is a broke boi so I’m not sure why this is a surprise. Like most things Trump, this did NOT age well. The events trades over of the past few months make this clip even funnier :lol:

I wonder if a desperate team would take him. Maybe a thinned out roster like the Nets? But a guy like him would need good veteran presence and leadership. KD, Harden, and Irving don't exactly scream out good leadership. lol

Tilman is definitely a broke boi but how can we simultaneously kill Ben Simmons for not developing and also kill Houston for not wanting more assets if they wanted more assets if the deal was going to be built around him? The book is out on his in the basketball world, not just on NT. It’s extremely difficult to build around a guy who has the ball in his hands so much as one of your first or second best players who legit refuses to shoot. Don’t particularly knock them for not wanting Caris either. They’ll end up with some good picks eventually and they can still try and build “competitive” teams in the mean time since they don’t have their own picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom