⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to consider starting Maxey over Green with Seth comes back. Let Benjamin become Big Dray and kill teams from there. He’d still be able to pass to open 3 point shooters on the short roll and can still finish above the rim if no one collapses

Why is it sad? This is his livelihood, his gift. Imagine if someone told you to stop wearing those terrible pregame MLGA outfits, you wouldn't just comply would you!

I’m not going to touch base on the MLGA outfits but the man calls Rustle Westbrook a fashion icon. Should tell you everything you need to know.

Philly gonna be good to play by Wednesday?
Idk which players were deemed ineligible via contact tracing. Embiid and Scott should be available, Curry I haven’t heard any news about since his announcement of Rona.

They gonna make us play anyway lol

Y’all checking for any games today besides the obvious prime time ones (BKN/MIL and GSW/LAL)?

I might be interested in MIN/ATL and PHX/MEM but everything else seems mid

The New York Knicks are reportedly the most valuable franchise in the NBA, worth $5.42 billion, according to Sportico's 2021 NBA franchise valuations.

The Golden State Warriors ($5.21 billion), Los Angeles Lakers ($5.14 billion), Brooklyn Nets ($3.4 billion), Boston Celtics ($3.18 billion), Chicago Bulls ($3.14 billion), Houston Rockets ($2.77 billion), Los Angeles Clippers ($2.63 billion), Dallas Mavericks ($2.58 billion) and Toronto Raptors ($2.55 billion) round out the top 10.

I for sure know you ride with Ben but you really wouldn’t trade him for a Top 5-10 player in the league that pairs together nicely with Embiid? I would think you would pull a Nino Brown on Gee Money for the potential of that :lol:

Harden is a excellent player no doubt and as tempting as it sounds my answer is still no (shocking I know) i am delusional i guess

Simmons although he has not progressed his offensive game at all not even in the slightest i would still stick with him with this current team structured around him

this season not only was a hiccup to start its a brand new offense for him and new coaches. I am going to give it some more games and see where his offense falls with this team

i get it the money he makes and for being the #2 he should score more, I totally get that. ( i am not satisfied with 12 believe me) i always said he should be a 17-20 ppg scorer

the sixers have the other threats to score IMO some might not agree and thats fine, but if they not knocking down jumpers THIS is where Simmons role needs to open up. He needs to attack the basket full on and not none of that 2 step jump pass out non-sense. Hes been avg over 5 TO his last few games cause of it

its tough and trust me i thought long about this when news 1st came out bout potential trade

i may very well be completely wrong on simmons but hey so be it it wouldn't be a first

Simmons is a FACILITATING PF and hes doing well at it

Ben simmons was good his 2nd rookie year.
Dont see why he is trending backwards with a better roster.

Oladipo makes his debut today in Houston. Tune in!

What do you (and the other Houston fans) want to do with Dipo? Just ride it out, let his contract come off the books and watch him walk to Miami? Or try to trade him to a desperate contender for some young players, draft picks and/or a player with multiple years?

not sure how long contract tracing last but from what i gathered the sixers DID NOT have any positive test

so hopefully we would be good to go with yall

I think the C's-Philly play twice this week. Both probably gonna be without Tatum and Bob Williams.

I think the C's-Philly play twice this week. Both probably gonna be without Tatum and Bob Williams.

oh damn you are correct Wednesday and Friday

hate playing teams without its star players.

hype yall got kemba back though love watching him play. Was a lil rusty yesterday but hell pick right back up

So do all arenas still show the seats during the game? Shame they haven’t blacked out the background as if you’re in a theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom