⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Career trajectory wise Michael Carter Williams or Ron Harper on the low end. If he somehow shows improvement and gets close to his potential, Kidd or Walt Frazier.

MCW, who peaked in his first career game, is hella disrespectful. Ron Harper is a really good one. I could see Benjamin averaging his lil 15/8/8 for 9 or 10 seasons then going to get to a contender and still starting but being the 4th or 5th option and putting up 8/4/4 while focusing on defense. The biggest difference between Ron and Benjamins is that Ben will have more accolades (ASG appearances, All-Defense, etc) but trajectory and impact is the exact same.

To B Sox B Sox ‘s point, going from PHL to wherever he goes next is going to be just like Ron going from Cleveland to LAC. He needs to wait until he gets his Chicago Bulls, 4th option, 8/4/4 gig to make a positive impact on winning and not be a detriment to his team.

Not to derail this thread but athletes over exaggerating how low their body fat is is a pet peeve of mine. I don't think people realize how low 5% body fat is. That's near bodybuilder competition level. Most people start to see visible abs around 15% and super shredded guys all around 8-9%. Trez is closer to 15% than 5
The NBA measures body fat differently. They’re providing the number that they get I’m sure, so there’s no exaggeration on their end. Just a different methodology.

No, you trade the 30 mil and get something in return. What they have to show for it? Tristan Thompson? Lol

Boston is worse this year than the last 2. Wait til the playoffs

Indiana wasn't willing to pay that, so there was no trade. Even the Knicks were like nah son. What does Charlotte have to trade? Lol.

That why's they got the exception.

You'd probably spend $30M on Tacko Fall and start him at the 1.

We keep comparing him to Rondo, but Rondo was much better across the board. Idk how Sixers fans have patience for Ben. Don’t think he can even be a 3rd option on a championship team.

I don’t know if their career trajectory is the same but as far as their playing styles, they are both in that exact same mold of making their biggest impact as a 4th option, 8/5/4 wing.

We keep comparing him to Rondo, but Rondo was much better across the board. Idk how Sixers fans have patience for Ben. Don’t think he can even be a 3rd option on a championship team.

He’s a 4th option on a championship team IMO 🤷‍♂️

Was in response to someone else saying Celtics arent worse this year with Hayward out.

They're not. Just look at how they fared in the postseason with Hayward vs. without. TT wasn't intended to be his replacement/upgrade. He's a role player. Tatum and Jaylen making a leap will hopefully mitigate whatever Hayward provided. And if they're able to get some type of decent return on a TPE.

League sources say the Rockets demanded Ben Simmons, Tyrese Maxey, and three first-round picks from the Sixers in return for Harden.

I just don’t understand the thybulle love :lol:

League sources say the Rockets demanded Ben Simmons, Tyrese Maxey, and three first-round picks from the Sixers in return for Harden.

Was it Woj or Shams who said Houston didn’t even listen to a counteroffer from Morey?

Sounds like Tillman was never actually going to send him there.

Indiana wasn't willing to pay that, so there was no trade. Even the Knicks were like nah son. What does Charlotte have to trade? Lol.

That why's they got the exception.

You'd probably spend $30M on Tacko Fall and start him at the 1.
No on Tacko. But I sure as hell would've paid Dwight Howard $3 mil to be my starting C to bring some muscle alongside Tatum, Brown, and Kemba instead of thinking Theis has any answers come playoff time

Shows you how mediocre of an executive Danny Ainge is, no ifs ands or buts about it.

1. Signs Hayward to a ridiculous contract a few years ago
2. Then they can't figure out his role, demoting him to a 3rd, 4th option.
3. To make matters worse, Boston can't get him to re-sign with them, can't find any takers for him cause Ainge has no meaningful relationships with other GMs, and so they let him go for nothing lmao

Let's not act like Boston was limited to just Indiana and Charlotte as potential trade partners. Ainge ain't crafty enough and we all know it. He couldn't pull Oladipo or Turner. Couldnt pluck Sabonis from the Pacers. Couldnt even pluck Rozier back or even Graham lol . PJ Washington would be a perfect fit for Boston but Ainge never saw it.

Ainge could've manned up and admitted to his mistake that was Kemba Walker and packaged Walker and Hayward for a star but we never heard anything because Ainge thinks Kemba the man to get em over the hump lol

Heck, Dwight Howard been available for 2 years and Ainge still don't see how Dwight could pay huge dividends playing for the C's.

Even Boogie would've been a great fit.

But that's why they call him Danny Ain't. Ain't nobody lining up wanting to play for the Celtics.

Red Auerbach and KC Jones ain't walking through that door.

Last edited:
the talk isn’t going anywhere. Harden plays tonight. Deal with it

fam i couldnt care less bout us not making that trade or care if Harden plays tonight LOLOl *****? i didnt want harden so uhhh ya ?

im glad sixers stayed pat and i will deal with it cause i am a simmons fan and will ride till the wheels fall off

yall just say the same **** over and over and over again we get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom