⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did at the time, Markelle had to basically change what he did with Hanlen (ie the pump fake FT)

I think Hanlen is a solid trainer but the Fultz thing is definitely a negative

Not even trying to play Devil's Advocate but what happened to Fultz isn't on any individual person.

Hanlen didn't CAUSE that to happen. He simply attempted to "fix" the situation.

A situation that I am not sure any trainer in America hasn't experienced dealing with a high level basketball player.

Not even sure if that is fair to put that on him.

Mans sabotaged whatever small chance the rockets had to compete by blowing off training camp then going to a Christmas party a week later. Now he's half assing at and calling it quits two weeks into the season. He's doing the most

Legit question.

If his issue is the owner, do you blame him for operating the way he has?

Purposely sabotaging what HOU could get in return?

I would also like to hear from the experts HOU$TON HOU$TON Peep Game Peep Game

Legit question.

Harden can really only blame himself. I'm on his side as far as saying the team should just move him but he dug his own grave and is as responsible as anybody for the situation in Houston

They weren’t offering kyrie at first
Yea but apparently Houston aint even interested so it boils down to the same ol deal

Not even trying to play Devil's Advocate but what happened to Fultz isn't on any individual person.

Hanlen didn't CAUSE that to happen. He simply attempted to "fix" the situation.

A situation that I am not sure any trainer in America hasn't experienced dealing with a high level basketball player.

Not even sure if that is fair to put that on him.
It’s moreso him clamoring how he “fixed” Fultz during summer 2018 (shoutout to the Beach Em and the League ****** Twitter videos) and once things started to go south, he pretty much cut all ties with him and tried not to own it

Harden really said "We just not good enough." meanwhile he missing games to attend "Becoming a boss" parties and finally shows up looking like he's in his 2nd trimester.

It's a slap in the face to dudes like Wall and Boogie who busted their asses to come byke from injuries. Slap in the face to a dude like Wood who put in the work to go from undrafted FA to solidified rotation player.

All time greats suppose to put the team on their backs and make their teammates better, not throw them under the bus. :smh:

Harden going out real sad.
Slap in the face to Silas who has paid his dues as well.

No team in their right mind should trade for Kyrie at this point. If he’s dissatisfied and unhappy in Brooklyn which is his #1 preferred destination playing with one of his best friends who’s a top-3 player, there’s no chance he’s happy anywhere else.

Also, excuse y ignora
It’s moreso him clamoring how he “fixed” Fultz during summer 2018 (shoutout to the Beach Em and the League ****ed Twitter videos) and once things started to go south, he pretty much cut all ties with him and tried not to own it

:lol: Got you. Yea not even sure why he would even say that without Fultz showing progress for a few years.

But even still, don't say that as if you were the only one working on his rehab.

THAT was dumb on his part.

Harden to Philly just makes too much sense for both teams. It’s probably only the MAGA Rockets owner refusing to deal with Morey thats the main hold up at this point

Legit question.

Tilman is *** but that’s irrelevant to what Harden is doing. Harden is seeing people actually tell him no for the first time in his career because his enablers are gone. Those enablers are in Brooklyn (MDA) and Philly (Morey), which is why those two teams have been at the top of his list. With 2 + 1 years left on his deal, hope he enjoys Sacramento/Detroit/Orlando.

Tilman is *** but that’s irrelevant to what Harden is doing. Harden is seeing people actually tell him no for the first time in his career because his enablers are gone. Those enablers are in Brooklyn (MDA) and Philly (Morey), which is why those two teams have been at the top of his list. With 2 + 1 years left on his deal, hope he enjoys Sacramento/Detroit/Orlando.
giphy.gif

Got you. Thanks for clearing that up for me. That makes sense.

What is the tone around the city? Folks siding with Harden or the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom