⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If gobert can be considered a top defender and he gets smoked all the time idky it’s crazy to say Ben is. Same with the Paul George defensive hype

i agree with everything you just typed.

#sohisamplesized DPOY race:

Myles Turner
Mikal bridges
Draymond
Deandre Hunter

I feel for Wall and Boogie man, busted their asses coming back from injury and thinking they found a good situation in Houston only to have it blown up before it even really starts :lol: :smh:

How blown up is it really? Officer Jim wasn’t going to lead them to the promise land. Boogie is trying to show the world he can stay healthy for a full year.

At best they would’ve made it to the WCF

How blown up is it really? Officer Jim wasn’t going to lead them to the promise land. Boogie is trying to show the world he can stay healthy for a full year.

At best they would’ve made it to the WCF
Meant blown up stability wise, not in terms of their chances at contending. We already know the deal with Houston traditionally :lol:

They're already dealing with enough coming back from long layoffs so they didn't really need extra drama added to it imo.

Vince when he forced his way out in 2004 benefited from social media not being the platform that it is now in that he didn’t get the heat for it that players today would. I remember him half assing it and forcing Toronto to trade him for pennies on the dollar.
Vince got killed for that. It wasn't until the end of his career when he rehabbed his image. Toronto fans definitely remember. It's funny tho..Deron williams, kidd, vince, KD, Kyrie, harden. Even dwight originally wanted brooklyn. Guys have a weird way of making their way to the nets and it never really works out for them.

Season has more makings of an * than last season. NBA throwing out stupid rules won’t do anything. They’re trying to fit a square peg into a round hole just like ncaa football. You can’t try to go back to normal and expect different results. Remember, after ONE positive test the nba shut down. This year, meh.

Make the bubble or let them all do what they want.

ED7158D6-1D10-46A3-A043-2F8A06093507.jpeg

People keep comparing harden to AD but AD put up 28 and 13 before the all star break his last year in NOLA. He's never even done that on the Lakers. He put up 34/26 20/10 36/13 38/13 30/14 46/16 30/18 27/7 leading up to his trade request and 32/9 immediately after. It was the pels who decided to bench him and limit his minutes. Not the same situation

Last edited:
He is doing what anyone with a business does.

Provide evidence that what they are doing is making a splash.

You putting that on him?
I did at the time, Markelle had to basically change what he did with Hanlen (ie the pump fake FT)

I think Hanlen is a solid trainer but the Fultz thing is definitely a negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom