⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Harden just said was some of the most sucka **** I've ever heard in sports. You 9 games in and giving up...He was never a leader to begin with and just deflected everything or wanted people gone.

Now people gonna offer trash deals for him putting the Rockets in a bad spot. Just sit Harden till you move him. It's very clear now.

What happened w em?
Someone beat him one on one?
6E89484A-8481-41FC-B63C-DDD6B088ABFF.png

Ain't this the 2K girl?

What Harden just said was some of the most sucka **** I've ever heard in sports. You 9 games in and giving up...He was never a leader to begin with and just deflected everything or wanted people gone.

Now people gonna offer trash deals for him putting the Rockets in a bad spot. Just sit Harden till you move him. It's very clear now.
He asked for a trade , they didn't trade him. He's not the first one acting up cause he didn't get traded and he wont be the last. You don't need 9 games to know that this will end in the semis or at best conference finals stevie wonder could have seen that from the start.

While it won’t impact Harden. I wouldn’t be surprised if teams start putting certain type of language and clauses in contracts moving forward and pushing for things during the next CBA negotiations to make it harder for future players to pull what he’s currently pulling without any type of recourse.

As for Harden. They should’ve let him know before the season they’ll try to accommodate his request, but they’re not going to take a bad offer either. But if he wants to be traded sooner rather later, to be a professional and don’t do anything to lower his value.

At this point, ultimately it’s business, you trade him if a decent offer is there. But if it isn’t, you keep him and if he acts up, you fine and punish him as harshly as you can within the rules of the cba and play hardball with him as well, try to find a way to suspend him without pay if he’s that much of a malcontent. He doesn’t have a no trade clause. If you’re ultimately forced to take a bad deal either way, trade him to Cleveland or Detroit. He refuses to report, he doesn’t get paid.

But the 🤡🤡🤡🤡 said the deals couldn't get worse!

Nah you don't understand James Harden publicly demanding a trade & eagerly breaking covid protocols every chance he gets is EXACTLY what GM's are looking for from the guy they're gonna pay 40+ million a year too. The leverage continues to grow by the day :pimp: .

Smart owners don't fold to their players, instead they sabotage their teams season, throw out all chances of chemistry & Show em who's BOSS!!!

While it won’t impact Harden. I wouldn’t be surprised if teams start putting certain type of language and clauses in contracts moving forward and pushing for things during the next CBA negotiations to make it harder for future players to pull what he’s currently pulling without any type of recourse.

As for Harden. They should’ve let him know before the season they’ll try to accommodate his request, but they’re not going to take a bad offer either. But if he wants to be traded sooner rather later, to be a professional and don’t do anything to lower his value.

At this point, ultimately it’s business, you trade him if a decent offer is there. But if it isn’t, you keep him and if he acts up, you fine and punish him as harshly as you can within the rules of the cba and play hardball with him as well, try to find a way to suspend him without pay if he’s that much of a malcontent. He doesn’t have a no trade clause. If you’re ultimately forced to take a bad deal either way, trade him to Cleveland or Detroit. He refuses to report, he doesn’t get paid.

I’ve wondered about a few things in this post....

1. I think they should add something like that in the CBA. Kind of ****** up for these dudes to re-sign to their OG team to maximize their bag knowing damn well they’re going to force their way out in a year or two. Just request the S&T if that’s what you want.

2. What’s the protocol on suspending/deactivating players in circumstances like these?

3. How big of a stain on the organization is it if they trade him to a franchise basketball Siberia? I mean, the Clips did it with Blake and Detroit yet it didn’t seem to affect their ability to attract FAs but then again...it’s LA. I’m not sure if Houston will be able to attract top-tier FAs like that. Dwight is the only one I can think of and everyone else (CP3, Russ, Wall) was acquired using assets.

Void Kyrie’s contract and watch him do a 180. Can’t live that lifestyle if you don’t have the money to do so.

2. What’s the protocol on suspending/deactivating players in circumstances like these?

3. How big of a stain on the organization is it if they trade him to a franchise basketball Siberia? I mean, the Clips did it with Blake and Detroit yet it didn’t seem to affect their ability to attract FAs but then again...it’s LA. I’m not sure if Houston will be able to attract top-tier FAs like that. Dwight is the only one I can think of and everyone else (CP3, Russ, Wall) was acquired using assets.

2. Can suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team.

3. Houston’s a pretty large market with plenty of stuff going on. That can be pretty attractive, as well as, no property taxes. But I’m pretty sure players are watching and seeing how Harden is acting. They’re aware it’s not just the organization.

Void Kyrie’s contract and watch him do a 180. Can’t live that lifestyle if you don’t have the money to do so.

He wouldn’t be missed. His teammates can’t have his back on this. Probably looking at him sideways, and it can’t be repaired. KD can lead this team on his own. He made Denver look like a young, inexperienced group of first and second year players last night.

He wouldn’t be missed. His teammates can’t have his back on this. Probably looking at him sideways, and it can’t be repaired. KD can lead this team on his own. He made Denver look like a young, inexperienced group of first and second year players last night.

I agree. And they have Caris LeVert to pick up the scoring load. And spencer Dinwiddie when he returns.

I understand what Kyrie irving is doing but he’s going about it all wrong.

I agree. And they have Caris LeVert to pick up the scoring load. And spencer Dinwiddie when he returns.

I understand what Kyrie irving is doing but he’s going about it all wrong.

Explain to me what he’s doing lol. I haven’t followed this move by him closely, but from afar it isn’t making any sense.

Explain to me what he’s doing lol. I haven’t followed this move by him closely, but from afar it isn’t making any sense.

bruh, I’ve been following it and even it doesn’t make much sense to me.

with all the nonsense going on in the world and the black community specifically, he wants to be at the fore front of promoting change. I totally was with him in regards to not playing in the Bubble. And that’s appreciated but him not speaking to the media (as its part of the job he signed up fo r)and pulling these latest stunts isn’t a good look.

bruh, I’ve been following it and even it doesn’t make much sense to me.

with all the nonsense going on in the world and the black community specifically, he wants to be at the fore front of promoting change. I totally was with him in regards to not playing in the Bubble. And that’s appreciated but him not speaking to the media (as its part of the job he signed up fo r)and pulling these latest stunts isn’t a good look.

He shouldn’t be The face of / at the forefront of anything. He’s not a leader.

He shouldn’t be The face of / at the forefront of anything. He’s not a leader.

irony at its best right? :rofl:

he’s put his money up though. He’s kicked out a lot of money to help a lot of people in the community both publicly and privately. The wnba he put up money to help the players out salary wise (why the nba didn’t do it is funny to me).

irony at its best right? :rofl:

he’s put his money up though. He’s kicked out a lot of money to help a lot of people in the community both publicly and privately. The wnba he put up money to help the players out salary wise (why the nba didn’t do it is funny to me).

$ is one thing, but how you carry yourself is the main thing. That’s not who you want as your face of a cause. He is inconsistent, and scattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom