⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
steph starting to bust out some video game moves
behind the back dribble 2x before the shot :pimp:

Harden really forced the front office to trade Chris Paul only for him to let them know that he wants out. I’d be disgusted if I were Stone.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he force the trade of both Paul AND Russ?

Y’all really think Nets will destroy their chemistry by trading Kyrie for Harden. :rofl:

Kyrie is currently ghosting said Nets team, he’s only played 27 games with them since the start of last season and this is KD’s first year. What chemistry? :lol:

Very sad tonight fellas. HPD will miss him.
harden going out sad. been a tough week for him with him not being able to attend the storming of the capitol and knowing his president is leaving office in a week.
complete opposite of his fellow patriot Gordon Hayward who has been ballin out

45 needs to hand James the medal of honor now that bill has declined

2019 Anthony Davis
beard and brow had different situations though

Davis was dealing with a FO that prioritized the Saints. Hell the pelicans shared medical staff with them as well so the owners could cut costs. He was still willing to close out the season for em but by then the owners had finally wisened up.

The trade request finally shook the owners and forced them to take the pelicans seriously which led them to hiring DG.

James on the other hand has had everything a star could want and had one of the best run fo’s in the league at one point in time.

beard and brow had different situations though

Davis was dealing with a FO that prioritized the Saints. Hell the pelicans shared medical staff with them as well so the owners could cut costs. He was still willing to close out the season for em but by then the owners had finally wisened up.

The trade request finally shook the owners and forced them to take the pelicans seriously which led them to hiring DG.

James on the other hand has had everything a star could want and had one of the best run fo’s in the league at one point in time.

AD quit on the Pels until they decided to deactivate him. They put pieces around him, boogie, rondo, jrue, mirotic. They just asked him to consistently make the playoffs. Blame the training staff but y’all see AD gets hurt every game, Bron just not letting him sit down.

this isn’t absolving harden. He did some *** stuff. They both quit and had a desired destination.

pretty sure the MLGA signal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom