⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got you. Thanks for clearing that up for me. That makes sense.

What is the tone around the city? Folks siding with Harden or the team?

Rockets fans as far as I know are done with him, and I’ve felt that way since the Westbrook trade. The Harden-only Rockets fans are pretty much the only ones riding with him. They’ll just go to whatever other city he moves to just like Westbrook and Bron fans. I just think the funniest thing is Harden said it “can’t be fixed” and “this is crazy” when he’s the main reason why it’s like that. I didn’t see Wall, Mclemore, or any of the first and second year players in crowded clubs and feeding other men honey buns and giving them cash for their birthday. That was Harden.

Please don’t let Harden end up in Brooklyn 🙏🏻

Kyrie x Harden will ruin KDs chances of taking out LeBron and the Lakers. :smh:

Now that I think about it... With Kyries recent issues, is it possible Brooklyn can make a Kyrie for Harden trade work?

If I'm Brooklyn, I'd send Kyrie to Houston for Harden. Harden is more durable and if the worse thing that he will do is go to a club and feed rappers honeybuns, then I ain't mad. As long as he balling when it's game time. What he does in his spare time ain't your business. Kyrie straight up disappearing with no timetable to return.

How James Harden is treating this front office.
31626BC2-6515-404B-9B70-57D00D659D0E.jpeg

Unless KD and Kyrie fell out...why would Brooklyn trade Kyrie? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of KD "going to play with my friends"? :lol:

They quite literally are RUNNING the show over there.

If I'm Brooklyn, I'd send Kyrie to Houston for Harden. Harden is more durable and the worse thing that he will do go to a club and feed rappers honeybuns, then I ain't mad. Kyrie straight up disappearing with no timetable to return.

Absolutely.

Unless KD and Kyrie fell out...why would Brooklyn trade Kyrie? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of "going to play with my friends"? :lol:

They quite literally are RUNNING the show over there.

Maybe this last stunt by Kyrie, made KD look at him differently. KD wants to play ball, not games.

It's all fun and games when your dealing with the media, but KD didn't realize that Kyrie really about that "I don't give a **** about ball" and "my presence is present" life.:lol:

Yeah his own “friend” is playing him right now. Not good.

So WE all know who Kyrie is and is capable of...but you don't think KD does and didn't consider these things before teaming up with him? :lol:

It’s different, man. If they are as close as we assume they are from all we know, KD probably put his trust in Kyrie to at least WANT TO BALL AND WIN. I guarantee KD did not sign up for this ****.

Been saying this for a while.

Man hell nah, how we just gone slide Melo in there :lol:

Melo has played sufficiently since leaving. For where he's at in his career. Was never going to fit in MDA's system. Especially after it failed the first time.

I feel Kyrie would retire before he suits up for Tillman

Kyrie would probably retire before suiting up with Harden.

Can they stop talking like he's a victim in this. :lol:

He dictated everything in Houston down to film sessions and how long they stay in certain cities so can hit the booty clubs. All those trades, he asked for. The roster around him now ain't even that bad. HE is showing his true colors.

Some Rockets fans told me this wasn't true when I said the same things and it's evident.

Got you. Thanks for clearing that up for me. That makes sense.

What is the tone around the city? Folks siding with Harden or the team?

Definitely the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom