⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought he would disappear and not play ball.

I doubt very seriously ...that if Kevin Durant was concerned with these things that he would have left Golden State. He LITERALLY said he wanted to play with his best friend. They then forced the team to overpay for their other friend. They then handpicked the coach.

Holla @ me if Kyrie is still trying to call-in sick in late March. The idea of KD looking to abort mission after Kyrie has sat out a few games out of 12 is a stretch. Especially in a weird season where ****** are going to be in and out of the lineup ALL YEAR LONG.

It’s different, man. If they are as close as we assume they are from all we know, KD probably put his trust in Kyrie to at least WANT TO BALL AND WIN. I guarantee KD did not sign up for this ****.
Yea I doubt KD anticipated him going AWOL less than a month in :lol:

Man's focused on getting back to his best and contending for a chip, Kyrie's focused on other things.

Even if they're tight, I'd still think KD would wanna be on the same page with him when it comes to their actual job.

That's always where any potential friction would come from, KD's lived and breathed ball his whole life while it's become more of a hobby for Kyrie in recent years it feels like.

Still expecting KD to put up a united front in public for the teams sake but I'd be surprised if he wasn't feeling some way about having to constantly answer off the court questions about his boy behind the scenes.

KD LOVES AND WANTS TO BALL (AND WIN). All that needs to be known to know he isn’t OK with Kyries ********.

The sixers should trade Ben. And then when they don’t win they can start blaming Tobias, then doc, then the gm and the cycle won’t stop
Tobias ain’t gonna be here to blame bubba. At the point where it will most likely take Tobias AND Ben to get it done

It’s KyMe, not Myrie. Myrie is real stupid.
Trying to make KyMe a thing like
1*noVnNUAHgUxOvTzriVyA-A@2x.gif

The sixers should trade Ben. And then when they don’t win they can start blaming Tobias, then doc, then the gm and the cycle won’t stop
Mans said Simmons not a problem when this happens on the regular. Dude is a loud pack of ***

How does Myrie even make sense? Kyrie’s not about a team, he’s about Him, he’s about ME, it’s KyMe.

Myrie is dumb as **** :rofl:

The disrespek

Dat chemistry :pimp:

And the speculation before the season was that Dennis was wildin thinking he was gonna come in and play point...

Bron just out there chillin hitting his old man layups and fadeaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom