⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s less about me dying on the KyMe hill, and more about me just saying KyMe makes 100x more sense than Myrie.

KyMe is better than Myrie only because Myrie is absolutely awful

HIM HIM you can only talk in memes tho

Myrie can’t come from Myself if you don’t use SELF, you’re leaving off the majority of the letters of the word you’re referencing :rofl:

The worst nickname of all time. There’s never been a worse one.
“SELFie”

giphy.gif

Selfie is 4 out of the 6 letters of myself

Myrie is 2 out of the 6 letters of myself, so it’s terrible

it’s less about me dying on the KyMe hill, and more about me just saying KyMe makes 100x more sense than Myrie.

KyMe is better than Myrie only because Myrie is absolutely awful

HIM HIM you can only talk in memes tho
This is NT. Everything doesn’t have to make sense. KyMe is lame regardless if it makes sense or not

Tilman is *** but that’s irrelevant to what Harden is doing. Harden is seeing people actually tell him no for the first time in his career because his enablers are gone. Those enablers are in Brooklyn (MDA) and Philly (Morey), which is why those two teams have been at the top of his list. With 2 + 1 years left on his deal, hope he enjoys Sacramento/Detroit/Orlando.

My dawg has seen the light.

Legit question.

If his issue is the owner, do you blame him for operating the way he has?

Purposely sabotaging what HOU could get in return?

I would also like to hear from the experts HOU$TON HOU$TON @Peep Game
The owner is terrible so I kind of understand. At the same time harden literally pushed Cp3 out and brought in Russ when anyone who has ever watched them play knew it wouldn’t work. I get sending the message that you want out but you are also setting up Rafael Stone (black GM) and Stephen Silas (Black Head Coach) for failure which doesn’t sit right with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom