⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Green was already falling off on the Raptors

Hit a cold streak in the playoffs

Almost fumbled the ring away

Gotta stop allowing fans tho wtf

Rusty got 3 teams. MVP got 8. But only I get questioned about my allegiance

as I've gotten older and see how these franchises move + the billionaires behind the scenes, i don't fault anyone without a dedicated team.

I root for my local teams, but now mostly because of the positive impact it brings to the local economy/community. Outside of that, it's pro-player all day. Want all the players to maximize their coins.

also, I've got a feeling that general society won't like this too much, but what Kyrie does isn't anyone's business outside of him and whoever signs his checks. People mad "they can't just take off and still get paid" need a real wake up call. professional athletes are not like us. they are not as replaceable as the guy down the hall filling out spreadsheets all day.

7C939BC7-D10C-49B8-B577-AA960A2ED4FE.gif

also, I've got a feeling that general society won't like this too much, but what Kyrie does isn't anyone's business outside of him and whoever signs his checks. People mad "they can't just take off and still get paid" need a real wake up call. professional athletes are not like us. they are not as replaceable as the guy down the hall filling out spreadsheets all day.

EYE don't want to put words in anybody's mouth but I think most of the folks saying that Kyrie is in the wrong is due to the fact he allegedly has not communicated with his coach or teammates regarding his absence. Furthermore, he was filmed maskless at a large gathering.

It was his sisters bday ...family first *shrugs.

While I understand that he's about to miss his fourth game today and hasn't been with the team for almost a week. That's a bit beyond a family members celebration. It might be mental health or protesting due to the events on Capitol Hill, IDK. But he shouldn't ghost his teammates, if that portion of the reporting is in fact true.

Legacy? Dude must’ve forgot he was a lottery team after lottery team after lottery team after lottery team before mans came back .
Living off that one ring like Paul Pierce
now all of a sudden he’s the Nino Brown of the mother****ing block?

I can't even say Danny was "solid" last year. Considering all his shots was wide the **** open. He was ok here and there but overall nah.

Exactly. This was the most frustrating part. On the Lakers, he was playing with LeBron and AD. Literally all he had to do was hit completely uncontested lockout three-pointers. No one asked him to even dribble or take off the bounce jumpers. All things considered, it's pretty incredible how poorly he played.

At least he could play defense *shrugs*. He's not even a 3 &D guy anymore, he's just a D-guy (pause)

I can't even say Danny was "solid" last year. Considering all his shots was wide the **** open. He was ok here and there but overall nah.
He was big TRASH. Nothing redeeming about him at all.

1610473360161.png

he's on the downside of his career and isn't nearly the shooter he once was, but saying he wasn't solid because he didn't shoot great dismisses the other things he does do well. played the 4th most minutes for the lakers in the regular season and in the playoffs. there's value in being a work horse. he's a decent defender on and off ball, and his cuts and actions create lanes for other players. we joke about steph's gravity, but dismiss how timely cuts and filling lanes effects the defense and promotes a better offense.

Legacy? Dude must’ve forgot he was a lottery team after lottery team after lottery team after lottery team before mans came back .
Living off that one ring like Paul Pierce
now all of a sudden he’s the Nino Brown of the mother****ing block?

LeBron literally changed Kyrie's entire career. LeBron going back to Cleveland is the only reason that Kyrie isn't Bradley Beal, putting a big numbers for awful teams for a decade. I genuinely like Kyrie. Some of the initiatives and things he's donated money to are great but he definitely has inflated perception of self. since he hit that shot in 2016, he legit thinks he's one of the top 10 players in the league.

What is Kyrie accomplished before or after LeBron was his teammate? 🤔

TURN THAT UP!
LeBron literally changed Kyrie's entire career. LeBron going back to Cleveland is the only reason that Kyrie isn't Bradley Beal, putting a big numbers for awful teams for a decade. I genuinely like Kyrie. Some of the initiatives and things he's donated money to are great but he definitely has inflated perception of self. since he hit that shot in 2016, he legit thinks he's one of the top 10 players in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom