⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't going to argue about Danny freaking Green being *** last season. He peaked opening night. Wasn't paid 14 million to come in and be only an average defender which is what he was at best. ***** shot 35% (including 33%) from the field in a shooter's paradise in the bubble. That's unacceptable. I would hope when 95% of your minutes are with Bron and AD on the court, your on/off numbers would be good.

Legacy? Dude must’ve forgot he was a lottery team after lottery team after lottery team after lottery team before mans came back .
Living off that one ring like Paul Pierce
now all of a sudden he’s the Nino Brown of the mother****ing block?

He played 3 seasons before Bron came back. He was 21. Relax.

Reactions: MVP
Looked like there were plenty of family/friends there. It's expected for people to record things during any close gathering/party. This on Kyrie, cant blame someone else.

I’m not excusing him. But you know that’s Kyrie’s sister and he’s there. Why are you filming it and it’s going viral?

LeBron literally changed Kyrie's entire career. LeBron going back to Cleveland is the only reason that Kyrie isn't Bradley Beal, putting a big numbers for awful teams for a decade. I genuinely like Kyrie. Some of the initiatives and things he's donated money to are great but he definitely has inflated perception of self. since he hit that shot in 2016, he legit thinks he's one of the top 10 players in the league.

What is Kyrie accomplished before or after LeBron was his teammate? 🤔

I've been saying this. Most overrated player in the L.

It was all in the plan

Always talking like the _ fresh outta prison

Read 3 books now he dropping gems

I’m not excusing him. But you know that’s Kyrie’s sister and he’s there. Why are you filming it and it’s going viral?

People like showing others they "have a life". Whoever filmed it probably put it in their story and someone else made it go viral from there. Plus we dont know when that party actually was.

I do think this "personal reasons" thing is just a cop-out for quarantine bc he attended that party and broke league rules.

LeBron literally changed Kyrie's entire career. LeBron going back to Cleveland is the only reason that Kyrie isn't Bradley Beal, putting a big numbers for awful teams for a decade. I genuinely like Kyrie. Some of the initiatives and things he's donated money to are great but he definitely has inflated perception of self. since he hit that shot in 2016, he legit thinks he's one of the top 10 players in the league.

What is Kyrie accomplished before or after LeBron was his teammate? 🤔

Damn.

The hard truth.

1610473360161.png

he's on the downside of his career and isn't nearly the shooter he once was, but saying he wasn't solid because he didn't shoot great dismisses the other things he does do well. played the 4th most minutes for the lakers in the regular season and in the playoffs. there's value in being a work horse. he's a decent defender on and off ball, and his cuts and actions create lanes for other players. we joke about steph's gravity, but dismiss how timely cuts and filling lanes effects the defense and promotes a better offense.

We gon have to agree to disagree :lol:

Like I said in spots, here and there he was good but his season as a whole wasn't good. Kuz, KCP, Avery, at times Caruso was better role players than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom