⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ayton hates playing with CP3. Chris yells at the dude a tone on the court.

It is hilarious when there is a break in the action and the camera catches Paul barking instructions at Ayton, and Ayton just standing there like...🤷‍♂️
I always thought you were a lakers fan

I always thought you were a lakers fan
I am a Lakers fan, since I was a kid

The root for them. Will always be Lakers over everyone else

But when I moved to Vegas, I couldn't watch the Lakers on League pass because of the NBA's stupid local market rules. Some cable packages only included the King's local channel. Started watching Suns because I liked Booker's game, but a bunch of free tickets through my job, and just started rooting for them too.

When I lived/grew up in Maryland I was a Wizards fan. The only exception is when I lived in New York, I didn't cheer for the Knicks. Got too much self-respect to do something like that.

I am a Lakers fan, since I was a kid

The root for them. Will always be Lakers over everyone else

But when I moved to Vegas, I couldn't watch the Lakers on League pass because of the NBA's stupid local market rules. Some cable packages only included the King's local channel. Started watching Suns because I liked Booker's game, but a bunch of free tickets through my job, and just started rooting for them too.

When I lived/grew up in Maryland I was a Wizards fan. The only exception is when I lived in New York, I didn't cheer for the Knicks. Got too much self-respect to do something like that.
You have no moral integrity is all I got from this.

Not serious

Does the NFL track players this closely? Does the NFL investigate every video or verbal account of a player out without a mask? Seems extreme.

Kyrie really doesnt owe any of us or the media an explanation. I'm starting to think he ghosts his teammates/staff too though.

I don't think he owes us an explanation. I only care for the personal entertainment factor/drama/dissension which isn't even that big of a deal to me. I also think the people on Twitter calling him disparaging names/saying they hate him are going too far...and I feel the same way about the people caping for him if it is true he ghosted his "coach", teammates and organization.

IMO it's part of what comes as being a public figure/top tier professional athlete. He's supposed to be one of the best in the game so in theory he should care about fans perception of him due to jersey sales, AS votes, his Nike sig line, endorsements, etc.

Does the NFL track players this closely? Does the NFL investigate every video or verbal account of a player out without a mask? Seems extreme.

I think it's specifically because he did it "while on leave for personal reasons" but don't @ me

He doesn't have the pull to respond like this.

Danny is really at the "cashing checks" stage in his career. At this point he's living off of his reputation as a good shooter without actually being a good shooter. I remember after the Lakers traded him people in this thread were saying the Lakers were losing spacing and a reliable shooter 😂😂😂. Danny has been in a shooting slump for the last 2 plus seasons. He want two rings while shooting like crap.

I thought Danny was solid throughout most of last season, but his playoffs just tanked any confidence he had and the team had in him moving forward. The short turnaround did him no favors.

I thought Danny was solid throughout most of last season, but his playoffs just tanked any confidence he had and the team had in him moving forward. The short turnaround did him no favors.

The entire playoffs I was waiting for "the Danny Green" game where he catches fire and goes 7 of 11 from three and it just never happened. People say Danny is hot and cold but he's just been cold since early 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom