⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has Ayton’s scoring gone down ? I havent watched much of the Suns
Haven't watched much either, but they definitely have more mouths to feed on the perimeter this year. Ayton attempting 5 less shots per game than last year, but his FG% is right in line with his career average.

Mins are down since he’s been fouling for almost half their games & they were 10th in pace last year, #30 right now. Throwing off his rhythm. Oubre’s gone but Mikal bridges has stepped forward a bit

When will Nurse start Boucher? I understand he’s not the most physical, but Len and Baynes give you absolutely nothing.
hahaha how's the overhyped coach of the year LOL

Losing Ibaka hurt more than Gasol - should've kept him considering how much he took to play with the Clippers.

Baynes is washed, had no idea he was 34 and Len's the backup's backup. That said, Nurse needs to be a bit more flexible with the rotations and maybe take a look at his 'system' - there could be some issues if new players are having difficulty adapting.

Foul trouble
He was the 2nd or third option last year, this year he is like the 4th-5th
Rubio not being there, and Booker not playing any point anymore. Both seemed to always look to throw him lobs
He looks lost out there sometimes. Like play to play, quarter to quarter, game to game, mans looks like a completely different player

Kyrie be disrespecting his team and the game with no fix Given. Like nah Im not gon go to work today

I wouldn't be surprised if Ayton hates playing with CP3. Chris yells at the dude a ton on the court.

It is hilarious when there is a break in the action and the camera catches Paul barking instructions at Ayton, and Ayton just standing there like...🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
antidope antidope amitt5504 amitt5504

Kyrie is rustling A LOT of jimmies right now and you know he gives zero dambs about what the fans/pundits say but I'm starting to think he doesn't care about what his teammates/organization thinks either :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if his current contract is his last in the NBA. Especially if his production declines and he’s missing a bunch of games due to injury or whatever. From an organizational standpoint, he doesn’t seem worth the headaches regardless of how good a player he can be.

He probably won’t care since he’s set for life regardless. His teammates are saying all the right things right now, but if behind closed doors they’re annoyed or eventually get annoyed with him, it’s going to make for an interesting locker. Fan and media opinion is irrelevant in the bigger picture of things but it’s when you alienate your teammates and those within the organization where it has an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom