⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who had Kyrie taking a multi-week vacay during the middle of the season on their list of weird things that might happen with the Nets? I did not.

Not trying to nitpick but I only add this as a clarifying statement because it's one of the weirdest parts to me but it wasn't even middle of the season...Dude packed in for personal leave after just 8 games (one of which he sat out)!! How you gonna be mentally exhausted and/or fed up 1/10 of the way into the season :lol:

KD gotta be sitting around not sure what to tweet about this
burner account or not
he like

Scratching Head GIFs | Tenor

not rolling with this one. Celebrate people. Mans already lost a mother. Tomorrow ain’t promised especially with Covid. Mask up for sure but you ain’t about to tell me I can celebrate my sister fam.
It's not what you do, it's how you do it. Right now ain't the time for celebrating like that. But he can do his thing and deal with all the backlash. Ball players at heart move different, Myrie talent is not be slandered ftr..

It's not what you do, it's how you do it. Right now ain't the time for celebrating like that. But he can do his thing and deal with all the backlash. Ball players at heart move different, Myrie talent is not be slandered ftr..

its not the time to be hooping either if we are keeping it a buck.

like I’m not about to psycho analyze dude. He could have been miserable all day and went to celebrate his sister than back to being miserable. It looks bad he was filmed without a mask and the league will punish/fine him. I get it.

but the same league let Seth curry sit on the bench with an inconclusive test. The Mavs had an outbreak. The Heat got 8 dudes tonight who were somehow not in contact with the 7 that have to sit. Whole thing is ugly.

not rolling with this one. Celebrate people. Mans already lost a mother. Tomorrow ain’t promised especially with Covid. Mask up for sure but you ain’t about to tell me I can celebrate my sister fam.

In the times we live it's up to you if you wanna take the risk but the way he has handled this created a circus. Son just bounced.

like I’m not about to psycho analyze dude. He could have been miserable all day and went to celebrate his sister than back to being miserable. It looks bad he was filmed without a mask and the league will punish/fine him. I get it.

but the same league let Seth curry sit on the bench with an inconclusive test. The Mavs had an outbreak. The Heat got 8 dudes tonight who were somehow not in contact with the 7 that have to sit. Whole thing is ugly.

Then he should have opted out of the season again. Too many excuses for Kyrie. Phenomenal player but he’s a bozo.

And if he needed a break, that’s cool. You let the team know you need some time and then you have your small family gathering. Not 20-30 people without masks. I’m gonna guess Kyrie is one of those that doesn’t think the virus is real or some ****.

Then he should have opted out of the season again. Too many excuses for Kyrie. Phenomenal player but he’s a bozo.

And if he needed a break, that’s cool. You let the team know you need some time and then you have your small family gathering. Not 20-30 people without masks. I’m gonna guess Kyrie is one of those that doesn’t think the virus is real or some ****.

again, everyone is assuming he needed days off to go to a birthday party. I’m not assuming that. I’m not excusing him for it either.

demar Derozen is out tending to his pops. If he’s filmed at Chuck E. Cheese are we giving him the same energy?

Kyrie just seems fed up with the glitz and glamour that comes with being a famous NBA player.

Not cool he went AWOL on his team though. Even tho it’s irresponsible I have less of an issue with him partying it up maskless around close friends and family (coming from a guy who caught the Rona by being maskless around close friends)

He was maskless at a maskless party when no one should have been. Might not be such a big story if he hadn't been hot topic ready tbh. Whether the season should still be happening is another convo that needs to happen as well. I like Kyrie which is why I'm in my feels :lol:

Kyrie just seems fed up with the glitz and glamour that comes with being a famous NBA player.

Not cool he went AWOL on his team though. Even tho it’s irresponsible I have less of an issue with him partying it up maskless around close friends and family (coming from a guy who caught the Rona by being maskless around close friends)
If not for the AWOL I dont think this really a big deal..

100%

he’ll be subject to the quarantine period and being the high profile player that he is, he’ll probably get criticized for a day on social media, etc. but it wouldn’t be the headline that it is

I can relate and I honestly have a hard time believing the "off the grid" thing for a professional athlete of his caliber, particularly for this long (although I recall an MLB player doing going AWOL this past season for a few hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom