⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league trying to go the NFL route for this season has unsurprisingly backfired

They never had the numbers to make it work like that, 5 players testing positive on an NFL squad isn't a deal breaker. 5 players on an NBA squad and you're almost screwed

LMAO SHUT IT DOWN if you're gonna do this. They are touching ALL THE TIME during a game.

It's really silly. What's next, no screens? No dribble handoffs? They should just make em play with those face shields.

i’ve been wondering this since the Clippers/Mavs series when the Dallas ran PnR every single time down. Why are defenders criticized for switching (team defense 👀) but Offensive players aren’t criticized for trying to force a switch every time down? Isn’t the offensive player ducking the defender? Are Luka, Trae, Harden etc. cowards?

i’ve been wondering this since the Clippers/Mavs series when the Dallas ran PnR every single time down. Why are defenders criticized for switching (team defense 👀) but Offensive players aren’t criticized for trying to force a switch every time down? Isn’t the offensive player ducking the defender? Are Luka, Trae, Harden etc. cowards?

:lol: Folks always got on LeBron for "looking for favorable matchups."

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
This is his 10th year in the league, he played four seasons with LeBron. What is he accomplished since going to the Finals in 17?
Made a few all star appearances. Short of winning it all, what else is there? Not a fan of the man just dipping on his team, but it is what it is. Wasn’t Bron taking 2 week stretches off at one point?

This makes me sad but as I always say, the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

your Jenna Shea's, Draya Michele's, Kylie Jenner's, Brittany Renner's, LeBra Deville's, Amber Rose's, Larsa Pippen's, gonna have to cop those camera tripods and start taking Paypal

smartphone-tripod-mg2trixl-2_540x540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom