⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then what if curry never wins again without KD?

Now show me KD's version of this picture without Steve Curry in it!

1610480706844.png

Someone asked how Ky could be mentally exhausted this early in. I forgot to quote so not sure who.....The answer is life, man, especially in these times. We know he took Kobe’s death hard, along with the murders of black men by le. Throw in living under the strain of covid and there you go. Throw in the foolishness at the capitol last week too. Not sure if he’s thinking about any of that, but you never know.

This makes me sad but as I always say, the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

It's funny Myrie has been the topic of the day because I could 100% see him saying that in his IG Live or the team meeting when he comes back :lol:

Someone asked how Ky could be mentally exhausted this early in. I forgot to quote so not sure who.....The answer is life, man, especially in these times. We know he took Kobe’s death hard, along with the murders of black men by le. Throw in living under the strain of covid and there you go. Throw in the foolishness at the capitol last week too. Not sure if he’s thinking about any of that, but you never know.

Y'all keep trying to make excuses for that bozo. All Myrie had to do was tell his coach what was going on with him and this wouldn't have been an issue. He ghosted his entire organization AGAIN and left them hanging out dry.

Not involved here, but my response would be KD holding fmvp trophies and steph’s ridiculous attempt to get his numbers up in that closeout game so he could get mvp, even though that **** was over.

*not sure what was said in this conversation. ignore if not relevant*

Last edited:
I don’t think excuses need to be made. Someone mentioned how can he be mentally exhausted. I shared my thoughts. Play with whose there. Man grown as ****. If he’s willing to lose money to be away from the team, that’s his choice.

Reactions: OTG
I don’t think excuses need to be made. Someone mentioned how can he be mentally exhausted. I shared my thoughts. Play with whose there. Man grown as ****. If he’s willing to lose money to be away from the team, that’s his choice.

Excuses can't be made....if you don't even talk to your team.
1610481918087.png

But in all seriousness, that's everyone's universal issue with the situation at the moment - he dipped without a peep. Being mentally exhausted and taking a needed break is cool but tell your organization, coach and teammates that instead of going off the grip.

Party with the fam... No masks.... missing games... i’m cool with all that.

My only issue with Kyrie situation is not telling your coaches ahead of time (I heard he told team mates...)

So thats either just straight disrespect or him being a BAN.

This makes me sad but as I always say, the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Yeesh. Depressing. At this rate, I’m doubtful Blake gets another NBA contract after this one is done. The time for him to hang it up is coming up soon. :frown:

Yeesh. Depressing. At this rate, I’m doubtful Blake gets another NBA contract after this one is done. The time for him to hang it up is coming up soon. :frown:
OKC or some other small market team will give him one.

In other News, the NBA looking to make Kyrie the face of this whole COVID incident.

Excuses can't be made....if you don't even talk to your team.
1610481918087.png

But in all seriousness, that's everyone's universal issue with the situation at the moment - he dipped without a peep. Being mentally exhausted and taking a needed break is cool but tell your organization, coach and teammates that instead of going off the grip.
Righteous.....

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom